Why You Disliking My Comment, I'm Absolutely Right.....

Yaraye

VIP
Arma is 1000% spot on with this. I'm friends with a lot of women and they all had messed up childhoods growing up and most of them are very promiscuous

I can bring up objective research articles/studies to support this as well if required
I don't understand why people always comment about a promiscuous somali woman, when there are barely any in our community, instead there are more somali community 🍆 around. I don't understand why somali boys h0ing around is considered normal? It also cuz their sharmuut0 is so normalized that HIVs have sky rocketed in our community.

thats what they tell you. The shit women do behind the scenes will shook you, some even pay for dick

Women are just wayy better at hiding their dirty laundry than men
See I’m not sure I agree with that because I’m friends with girls who seem to know everyone and share everything and that’s usually how it is but there are occasionally one or two extreme bad apples.

With the guys, since high school I’ve seen leaked videos, overheard guys bragging about sleeping with girls with they’re friends at the same time, I even saw a video in high school of two Somali classmates doing a train on this loose caadan girl 🤢

Yaraye

VIP
See that’s the thing, I can easily tell that it’s a man but a lot of guys will bypass it because he has feminine features.

Honestly I know your joking and whatnot but I can’t help but think that men who are attracted to these times are secretly a little ganiis

Do you have a father at home warya?
That’s clearly a man ukhas kulaha evolving

Y’all nasty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I don't understand why people always comment about a promiscuous somali woman, when there are barely any in our community, instead there are more somali community 🍆 around. I don't understand why somali boys h0ing around is considered normal? It also cuz their sharmuut0 is so normalized that HIVs have sky rocketed in our community.
It's about women in general which Arma was discussing.

Most Somali women hold strong conservative values so it doesn't apply to them

See I’m not sure I agree with that because I’m friends with girls who seem to know everyone and share everything and that’s usually how it is but there are occasionally one or two extreme bad apples.

With the guys, since high school I’ve seen leaked videos, overheard guys bragging about sleeping with girls with they’re friends at the same time, I even saw a video in high school of two Somali classmates doing a train on this loose caadan girl 🤢

Damn faaraxs run trains now? nasty
business

:susp:

Damn faaraxs run trains now? nasty
business

:susp:
Maybe it’s just the ones in Canada 😂 the caadan girls here are extra easy

I feel like Somali guys don’t shame each other about those things.

Somali girls can say how liberal they are but most will shame you behind your back if your a shaarmuuto 😂

Somali girls can say how liberal they are but most will shame you behind your back if your a shaarmuuto 😂

Nigg@s will only come for you if you're messing with fat women, Anything else classifies under "getting b1tches" and women dont really care like that

Being a man is easy sometimes lol

I can't say I disagree with these points.
I would add that environment and people around you also plays a role .
If every woman around you is a hoe and being a hoe is not stigmatised you will be a hoe..

Simple.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Those factors you've written, abuse, trauma, mommy issues etc, are things only a fraction of Somali women suffer from

So the problem with your comment, and why people are disliking, lies within the first sentence. "Somali women are predisposed to sh4rmutonimo"

You've used components that influence a small segment of the population, To make all-encompassing statements on Somali women.

Those factors you've written, abuse, trauma, mommy issues etc, are things only a fraction of Somali women suffer from

So the problem with your comment, and why people are disliking, lies within the first sentence. "Somali women are predisposed to sh4rmutonimo"

You've used components that influence a small segment of the population, To make all-encompassing statements on Somali women.
Thank you.

Couldn’t have said better.

Anyways I’m bored of this topic.

guycalledAmin

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs

icl Somalis in Canada are crazy.
You lot traumatised me when i learned Somali guys ran a train on this one.
Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 10.28.59.png

All those guys who participated in this disgusting activity need to be chemically castrated.
puke GIF

Please leave that godforsaken shithole. Maybe come to London, we have programs to help socially inept Canadians integrate into a functioning society. 😀

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
icl Somalis in Canada are crazy.
You lot traumatised me when i learned Somali guys ran a train on this one.View attachment 253062
All those guys who participated in this disgusting activity need to be chemically castrated.
puke GIF

Please leave that godforsaken shithole. Maybe come to London, we have programs to help socially inept Canadians integrate into a functioning society. 😀
London is way worse. I agree Toronto is a mess right now.

Trending