Why You Disliking My Comment, I'm Absolutely Right.....

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Angelina @malab @Dibleyy @Qeelbax

Screenshot_20230207-173054_Chrome.jpg

If you think I'm wrong, refute me then....

Bro, go give your wife a big hug. Tell her you love her and that you shall overcome your generational traumas, becoming a better version of yourself each and every day. It is not befitting for a married man to be fixated on criticising his wife's gender/race/religion

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Bro, go give your wife a big hug. Tell her you love her and that you shall overcome your generational traumas, becoming a better version of yourself each and every day. It is not befitting for a married man to be fixated on criticising his wife's gender/race/religion

I'm talking about generational damage here, saxiib.

It is not far from the truth. I'd even go as far as to say that all of humanity has become a sh4rmuto to this dunya, yes this has arguably always been the case no matter the age but the level of sh4rmutonimo for the dunya has tripled even quadrupled in modern times.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It is not far from the truth. I'd even go as far as to say that all of humanity has become a sh4rmuto to this dunya, yes this has arguably always been the case no matter the age but the level of sh4rmutonimo for the dunya has tripled even quadrupled in modern times.
Facts, inchastity has become the rule and chastity the exception

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Arma is 1000% spot on with this. I'm friends with a lot of women and they all had messed up childhoods growing up and most of them are very promiscuous

I can bring up objective research articles/studies to support this as well if required

Last edited:
I don't get what people were objecting to about OP's post. Is it really something controversial to say that trauma and fatherless upbringings can have a bad impact on people?

Trending