Why xalimos marry ajnaabis revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by the comments in here it seems a lot of xalimos have skeletons that they want to take with in the grave, no wonder some have been triggered.

In all honesty my research was not meant to target or offend anyone and most of those who took part either by themselves or through third party did so by their own will and choice.

I will also soon upload a pdf of that 6 page research.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Physical virginity tests do not exist. You can tell by talking to a woman and forcing it out of her or asking around with those who grew up with her.

I'm a virgin without a hymen. It's completely normal.

These are the same cucks that would pay top dollar for a non-virgin with a good 'hymen' surgeon. :siilaanyolaugh: Don't these naive Faraxs know fake and penetrated titanium hymens can get them diamonds. If they are keen on knowing about a females past merely ask. I'm a weirdo so naturally I haven't gotten anything. And I want to make these little men suffer with no malaab until that mehr money. Its but a business transaction if they want action. :gaasdrink:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
These are the same cucks that would pay top dollar for a non-virgin with a good 'hymen' surgeon. :siilaanyolaugh: Don't these naive Faraxs know fake and penetrated titanium hymens can get them diamonds. If they are keen on knowing about a females past merely ask. I'm a weirdo so naturally I haven't gotten anything. And I want to make these little men suffer with no malaab until that mehr money. Its but a business transaction if they want action. :gaasdrink:
Exactly. If a man is dominant and smooth with his words I'll tell him about the guys I have dated. Virginity tests are bullocks and will only make miskeen faaraxs who are virgins marry women who have had sex partners in the triple digits.

I'm not triggered :kanyeshrug:

Your telling lies on Somalis when in fact I've been to many Somali-Somali weddings :kanyeshrug:

Maybe its different where your from :kanyeshrug:

By the way, you looked beautiful in your last pic why did you change it? :cosbyhmm:
Just because you've been to Somali wedding doesn't mean Somali/ajanbi marriages don't happen. Ive even witnessed a Somali girl marrying a Pakistani:) you're in denial bro. Dw I'll invite you next time

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Just because you've been to Somali wedding doesn't mean Somali/ajanbi marriages don't happen. Ive even witnessed a Somali girl marrying a Pakistani:) you're in denial bro. Dw I'll invite you next time

Why do you hate being Somali?

Apollo

VIP
Who cares about the intermarriage patterns of Somalis in the West. They are not in Somalia nor will most of them even return.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
akhi I am a man, you could be anything on the net nowadays but differently, I am a guy.
I will prove to you, since you come from the same city as me lets go for a coffee
So why are you in my dms for
461.png

Last edited:

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Why are you shilling so hard for interracial fetishists?

war ninyahow bahalnimada ina adeertayda ma ka daysid ? calafkeeda miyaa hadana dood soo gelisay ? yana gedo ka turin sxb meel fadhiiso

:gaasdrink:

I say go for it @Shams nagi if that's your preference you need not explain yourself to anyone

:siilaanyosmile:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Exactly. If a man is dominant and smooth with his words I'll tell him about the guys I have dated. Virginity tests are bullocks and will only make miskeen faaraxs who are virgins marry women who have had sex partners in the triple digits.

That's true and trust is key but in order to earn that there must be some time invested. Plus, the streets talk like you said so you can go on a reconassiance mission and collect data piecemeal. :hillarybiz: Essentially, letting a brother advance is like giving them the underhand. In my military mind this cannot happen. I've learned from Queen Victoria that men are to be courted not favoured nor bedded. :trumpsmirk:Everyone that slid to the PMs left in a straightjacket.

yes sidas waye to each their own who are we to stand against other peoples personal life choices

:farmajoyaab:
No one is standing anyone's choice i just did a research on why they choose that path, just like research is conducted on why cigarettes cause cancer without stop anyone from smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending