Why xalimos marry ajnaabis revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I'd rather donate to more worthy causes, like cancer research.
Social research are also important though, I have two degrees in both scientific and social disciplines, I value them equally important as anyone else should.

If the research revealed this was true, it would show that fathers plays an extremely important role in a family. This would mean any father who are planning on leaving the family would seriously reconsider their decision and any mothers pushing the father out of family would too reconsider the decision.

When I made that post, I never had any intentions bash xalimos or make fun of daddy issues. Don't take it too personally.
 
There isn't a correlation :ftw9nwa:there's nothing wrong with marrying an ajnabi, isska caadi. If you follow the same deen, then why not. Plus I've seen so many Somalis marrying ajanib, I can safely say your theory is flawed and your conclusion Is in error sxb
 

TheMadMullah

Author: H*ejabi secrets| hate lefties
There isn't a correlation :ftw9nwa:there's nothing wrong with marrying an ajnabi, isska caadi. If you follow the same deen, then why not. Plus I've seen so many Somalis marrying ajanib, I can safely say your theory is flawed and your conclusion Is in error sxb
It is not about if it is wrong to marry ajnaabi or not... it's about the reasons why some do, now that is where my research was based on.
 
Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
That is even simple lol...most Farah's who marry ajnaabis are dark and Don't like themselves so they mostly marry a lighter woman be it cadaan, Latina or Arab. Ilmo vas bay rabaan.
Do you just pull these theories out of your arse? How large did you say your sample size was again?? :siilaanyolaugh:
 
I think this theory has legs. The bootybenders who give pleasure to ajnabis are very westernised. They have a modern outlook on sex. I know three Somalis who've married out, and let's just say none of them scrape their head on the floor and stick their ass in the air so the second row worshippers can sniff it.
 
Social research are also important though, I have two degrees in both scientific and social disciplines, I value them equally important as anyone else should.

If the research revealed this was true, it would show that fathers plays an extremely important role in a family. This would mean any father who are planning on leaving the family would seriously reconsider their decision and any mothers pushing the father out of family would too reconsider the decision.

When I made that post, I never had any intentions bash xalimos or make fun of daddy issues. Don't take it too personally.
Nobody is taking anything personally. I'm just in awe about how much shit you guys can chat about this dumb topic .
 

TheMadMullah

Author: H*ejabi secrets| hate lefties
Do you just pull these theories out of your arse? How large did you say your sample size was again?? :siilaanyolaugh:
My sample was 56 cases within Scandinavia and 24 cases in uk... and shockingly 76% had dark sexual history. The remaining 24% married religious arabs and Turks.
 

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Nobody is taking anything personally. I'm just in awe about how much shit you guys can chat about this dumb topic .
I was only commenting on what I saw

Anyway, you're correct, I'm out of this thread
 

TheMadMullah

Author: H*ejabi secrets| hate lefties
Abaa
Yeah sure, your "research".
Abaayo why does it bother you so much are you on that list, it seems you took it so personal. Am just saying what I found out.

Btw I also mentioned why some Farah's do the same though it is very rare.
 

Nightline Kid

Imagine still using this shithole of a website.
There isn't a correlation :ftw9nwa:there's nothing wrong with marrying an ajnabi, isska caadi. If you follow the same deen, then why not. Plus I've seen so many Somalis marrying ajanib, I can safely say your theory is flawed and your conclusion Is in error sxb
You're about to get a slew of insecure Somali guys coming for you for that statement. The concept of "as long as he's Muslim" is a bit of a meme here
:whoa:
 
I call it #ALAHM (As Long As He's Muslim). They marry ajnabis but its only if he can say the struggle version of the shahada.

They get treated like shit by the ajnabi nigga and then they run back to us Somali niggas but it's too late we don't want leftovers :drakekidding::umad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Top