Why xalimos marry ajnaabis revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
so i have been researching on why some xalimos marry ajnaabis. After my research of 14 months it is now evident that 2/3 who marry ajnaabis have had sexual encounters outside marriage.

For those who reformed after a while they are afraid that if they marry somali guy he is gonna call her out for not being virgin and she would have to live with the stigma and shame she brought to her family.

So they decide to expand their fishing net since ajnaabi would most likely not question about her past. And in that way her skeletons would be burried with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wallahi you one of the funniest poster on this site akhi. Research :russ:

Last edited:

Professor

There isn't a correlation :ftw9nwa:there's nothing wrong with marrying an ajnabi, isska caadi. If you follow the same deen, then why not. Plus I've seen so many Somalis marrying ajanib, I can safely say your theory is flawed and your conclusion Is in error sxb
please don't tell me ur as long as he is muslim gang:snoop:

There isn't a correlation :ftw9nwa:there's nothing wrong with marrying an ajnabi, isska caadi. If you follow the same deen, then why not. Plus I've seen so many Somalis marrying ajanib, I can safely say your theory is flawed and your conclusion Is in error sxb

Such :duck:

:mjlol:

:camby: with that bullshit, many Somalis marry other Somalis, its just self-hating Somalis that marry out. It's a small percentage of somalis who marry out stop lying on the Somali name.

Abaa

Abaayo why does it bother you so much are you on that list, it seems you took it so personal. Am just saying what I found out.

Btw I also mentioned why some Farah's do the same though it is very rare.

Its not personal you know good and well everything you just said is meerkat shit. I'm not even going to say horse shit, because horse manure is atleast used as a fertiliser. Meerkats shit is used for nothing, aka "your research"

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I have known a handful of Somali women that married ajanabis.

They are all now single mothers.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
so i have been researching on why some xalimos marry ajnaabis. After my research of 14 months it is now evident that 2/3 who marry ajnaabis have had sexual encounters outside marriage.

For those who reformed after a while they are afraid that if they marry somali guy he is gonna call her out for not being virgin and she would have to live with the stigma and shame she brought to her family.

So they decide to expand their fishing net since ajnaabi would most likely not question about her past. And in that way her skeletons would be burried with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What lol?

This is retarded.

Most Somali girls I know my age (19)have never encountered dicks in their life yet still have no hymen. There is no physical means to determine a woman's virginity.

Even I have no hymen and I'm a virgin. This is certainly not the reason why Somali women marry out. If my man complains about me not having a hymen my wedding night then I married the wrong man. In all actuality I'll be telling my virgin husband before our wedding night so he isn't confused due to all the misinformation there is on the internet.

Why do you guys who Somali women marry? Like, what is it to you a women unrelated to you marries?

Get a life! Live your life and let other live theirs. It's none of your business who Xalimos give their punani.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
What sort of research are you conducting?

:damnmusic:
Girls tell each other their darkest secret.

Anyways, the hymen bs needs to go. If not, you guys are begging for women who have had sex with 100+ men and do hymenoplasty while labelling actual virgins s.

Professor

They will be :)
aren't u banadir. Some somali people on t don't even consider you somali(I don'the mean any offense) Unfortunately abayo since u don't even have a tribe it would virtually br impossible for ur child to claim somalinimo. It's just how are culture is. No Abstiri no claim to the somali identiy. they will only be somali if you marry an somali man or banadir man.

What lol?

This is retarded.

Most Somali girls I know my age (19)have never encountered dicks in their life yet still have no hymen. There is no physical means to determine a woman's virginity.

Even I have no hymen and I'm a virgin. This is certainly not the reason why Somali women marry out. If my man complains about me not having a hymen my wedding night then I married the wrong man. In all actuality I'll be telling my virgin husband before our wedding night so he isn't confused due to all the misinformation there is on the internet.
I hope not!In that case, I shall force my future wife to go throw a virginity test!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why do you guys who Somali women marry? Like, what is it to you a women unrelated to you marries?

Get a life! Live your life and let other live theirs. It's none of your business who Xalimos give their punani.

""""no""""""

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I think they marry out because of qabil. Who wants to marry a Midgaan girl? Also young girls don't understand qabil banter and will take it seriously.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I hope not!In that case, I shall force my future wife to go throw a virginity test!
Go ahead. She'll either be a with 100+ dicks that got hymenoplasty or a girl with FGM. You're better off finding an honest individual who wouldn't lie about her sexual history.

Status
Not open for further replies.