Why would any man want a virgin

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I have two opinions on this:

If a woman is a good girl with low body count while being gracefully loyal than I'll consider it because the love is what matters most more.

If a woman is a virgin she'll be a better fit for me because I'll be her first and last lover only because I wouldn't want to not have that special moment last in her mind true love of many lifetimes.

Either way, 👍🏾 as long as the woman is satisfied to be loyal and loving is worth the ending result.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Most men want a virgin because there is a very high chance a non virgin woman would had experienced ones larger than his. Women always think about the biggest guy they've been with even if the sex was bad.

I want to be a woman's only and best lover when she closes her eyes and sees me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have two opinions on this:

If a woman is a good girl with low body count while being gracefully loyal than I'll consider it because the love is what matters most more.

If a woman is a virgin she'll be a better fit for me because I'll be her first and last lover only because I wouldn't want to not have that special moment last in her mind true love of many lifetimes.

Either way, 👍🏾 as long as the woman is satisfied to be loyal and loving is worth the ending result.

But u r a woman yourself huuno macaan

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
But u r a woman yourself huuno macaan

No.

I'm a masculine guy.
The pictures of the pretty women starring in my avatar started when I was on thecoli and seen other niggas doing it which I did it too cos to me it represents symbolically the type of ladies I like since I like beautiful sexy women with the different imagery and what not on screen.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most men want a virgin because there is a very high chance a non virgin woman would had experienced ones larger than his. Women always think about the biggest guy they've been with even if the sex was bad.
not a very high chance if you’re packing lol, unless she’s been around the block. Regardless, that’s not the main concern. Even if she did meet with someone who was bigger than mine I doubt she enjoyed it, it’s a common myth that every girl likes 7+ inches.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Having sex with a virgin is boring. They don't know what to do. Too much teeth, death grip and worse. It's just not fun.

An experienced woman knows what works for you
My uncle was talking about how it is impossible to get into the virgin vagina first night due to the circumcision and need a doctor to cut her open for you to enter since it is stitched'. I was like YIKES

My uncle was talking about how it is impossible to get into the virgin vagina first night due to the circumcision and need a doctor to cut her open for you to enter since it is stitched'. I was like YIKES
Female circumcision needs to be outlawed, it is a very jahil (ignorant) practice imo

Wallahi I gonna be honest. If I'm not her first I would be very disappointed tbh. Like if the person is not a virgin than I get it, two ppl who have a nasty past so I wouldn't mind also marrying a non-virgin. But if I'm a virgin, no way I can marry a non-virgin woman. That's a big no wtf. Plus girls never forget there firsts, don't forget guys. And also imagine one day you come across the guy she got f*cked by 😭😭. That would be a horrible experience smh.

Trending