Why would any man want a virgin

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Most men want a virgin because there is a very high chance a non virgin woman would had experienced ones larger than his. Women always think about the biggest guy they've been with even if the sex was bad.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Sxb, as one of the most proeminent gaalos of Hibongo,

I don't care if she has had sexual relations before me.

But if she has a Somaliland Bracelet,
I might as well deport her back to Isaaqland.

Xaruun

VIP
Last night I had Senegalese food,
I just drank some alcohol,

thus,

I'm a Senegalo Ruskov Molotova!

@Molotoff

(1) SEFYU - Senegalo Ruskov - YouTube

:mjlol: :tocry: :tocry: :tocry: :tocry:
@Molotoff
1624392997143.jpeg

It's taste good, quite spicy but their rice+chicken is good!

Africa's the new France!

POULET YASSA - YouTube

I had this !

West Africans eat good, better than most Somalis kkk
Yeah they make really good food....not sure why but their food definitely has more variety than Horn Africans. I think Somalis are picky eaters, that’s why we stick with easy to eat foods. Like that Poulet Yassa you just linked would probably be way too pungent for the avg Somali lol

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Yeah they make really good food....not sure why but their food definitely has more variety than Horn Africans. I think Somalis are picky eaters, that’s why we stick with easy to eat foods. Like that Poulet Yassa you just linked would probably be way too pungent for the avg Somali lol

Niggas can't stop chewing on some leafs,
their pickiness is just superficial!

:mjlol: :drakekidding:

World

VIP
Every normal healthy man wants a young chaste virgin wife. It’s how Allah made us.

I don’t care how inexperienced they are in the bedroom. That’s something you can teach each other.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Having sex with a virgin is boring. They don't know what to do. Too much teeth, death grip and worse. It's just not fun.

An experienced woman knows what works for you

Too much teeth? Death grip? @Siddhartha this is the second time i have caught u claiming you are an expert in oral sex. First under the name of @Hali and now this???

Walaalo isn't it time for u to reform, hold tuusbah and we can hold hands on our way to Paradise?

Last edited:

Trending