Why were our ancestors so ripped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf thats an L, whats the point of that, you asked him why he did it?

Theres no need to ask since I already knew why. Somalis in that corner of the world want to have these kinds of features on them. Arabs tend to have that curly or curly relaxed looking hair way more so than Somalis and that is what they aspire to look like.

Forget curly hair, when i was in Somalia, i was seeing guys with frikin japanese hair and a man bun :wtf:
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
I saw some very interesting looking people in Somalia. Some people that I would've never thought were Somali if i had seen them outside of Somalia.
Some niggas had the weirdest styles :susp:

:comeon:

You made a claim that no Somalis should any "Arab genes" -- from what I have seen, that isn't true. So, do you a reliable source for that claim. You know that no one is "pure" -- right?

Sorry, I meant, no ethnic Somali. Of course, Reer xamar and cadcad and some Bantus have Arab DNA. But they are not ethnically Somali.

They walked a lot! Like for days. Walking really does amazing things for your body. If you can only do that daily you don't even need to work out.

They worked hard too, carrying heavy things from different towns. Most of you guys will cry if you had to carry your milk, these men carried their wives, children.
Their wives and children walked with them

Compared to the flabby manboys and skinnies today. We have a richer diet, we should be more muscular.

2359de5474eb57257dc1fc612fe6ff75.jpg

564616bdd97435c90d479d339980dfcf.jpg
That Afro though :salute:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Because the modern Somali man/woman is lazy as f*ck. When men get lazy they just seem to get skinnier, when women get lazy they seem to put on loads of fat. Hence the modern Somali figure.

Recently I met a 80 year old Somali man, he was at least 6'2 and solidly built. He towered over his grandson (around 25 I think?) and looked as though he weighed 20 kg more than him. That is sad.

Why is it that all old Somalis seemed to have this afro textured hair but nowadays half of the Somali guys i see have either curly/soft jileec hair?
A lot of Somalis also had soft hair back then. Personally i see more Somalis with Madow hair than soft hair.
IMG_4311.PNG
IMG_4312.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.