Why were our ancestors so ripped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People will look at you funny when you are skinny and walk into the gym. It is counter intuitive somehow although exercising and being active are always good.

Doesn't help when majority there are fat. Pin drop moments are awkward.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I eat a lot but my body fat is about 5%. I have a very small frame (typical east african frame). Was told that it runs in my mums side of the family because they are geeljires. Couple years back I was worried about not being able to put on weight so I went to my GP and the lazy Indian reffered me to a nutritionist. Turns out my metabolism is a unique adaptation only found in East Africa. They even conducted a study on me. I would go to King college university every Saturday to eat and drink filling supplement drinks. They would monitor my metabolism and digestion. It lasted for 6 months and I was paid £3200 (yes it's a small amount money, but I was a student at the time).

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
That was before we laid with the Arab beasties.

We have this in our DNA now:

fat_arab_emir_of_qatar.jpg

20137218225921734_20.jpg

Gambar

VIP
Their bodies adapted to their way of life and diet; they were quite literally "warriors". Now the diaspora has weight problems such as overweight and obesity, but if you go back home it's quite normal to see men built like this today. All of the men in my family are lean and tall, including my diet. There is a reason, it's the milk and meat diet. Somali nomads, camel herders, and herders in general were a lot more intelligent than the Somalis today, they knew about how diseases were carried (i.e. malaria and mosquitos).

This way of life also created the hard-headedness of Somalis, as well as the tough exterior where the men show little affection and are extremely straight forward and aggressive. It comes with good and bad, but a lot of good. It's unfortunate the dictatorship and the current cycle of war and devastation have lost this way of life.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Are you Reer Xamar/cadcad? Because if you aren't, no Somali should have any Arab genes. We didn't "lay with" anyone, we are one of the most homogenous people on earth.
No lol. What do you mean "no Somali should have any Arab genes" -- really? Even 5%? Got link for that claim?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Because they were warriors, they didn't take large swaths of lands from all kinds of Gallos by being the fat or skinny shitebags some of us have become today.
Meat, milk and grains. Add in harsh desert life and constant moving about.

We should be eating more sorghum, the food of our ancestors and other grains.

They managed to conquer the most territory that an ethnic group from africa has achieved, with less than 2 million inhabitants at that time too.

Somali_map.jpg

:salute:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Most of the youth I interacted with in Arabsiyo were not soft-bodied, after school they either play football, or go to garages to practise car-mechanics and mending vehicles.

Why is it that all old Somalis seemed to have this afro textured hair but nowadays half of the Somali guys i see have either curly/soft jileec hair?

Why is it that all old Somalis seemed to have this afro textured hair but nowadays half of the Somali guys i see have either curly/soft jileec hair?

Because its our pure somali genes :mjswag:
Tbh tho a lot of young somali guys in the west are losing their hair at such a young age, my uncle was saying he never seen that in somalia :manny:

Because its our pure somali genes :mjswag:
Tbh tho a lot of young somali guys in the west are losing their hair at such a young age, my uncle was saying he never seen that in somalia :manny:
Tbf when I went to Somalia I didn't see many afro-textured men either. They had curly hair

Status
Not open for further replies.