Why Somalis who are non-muslims are closer to me then muslims who are not somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
What makes ya'll think atheist/agostic/Christian/other Somalis care if you are closer to Ayrabs or whatever Muslim than them? They dont want to be closer to you; in fact, no human does. Many polls prove this. Somali Muslims are more despised than Romas in Europe.

:mjlol:

Somalis are the most hated group in Europe on par with Romas. Everyone hates them. :dead:

We are an isolated unrecognized defacto state.We don't have access to any international facilities and services.We can't even attract investments because there is no legal security due to our status.The fact that we even survived 27 years with our own means is a miracle on its own.This is why articles from foreign news outlets are constantly praising us.

Comparing Somaliland with Somalia,the filthiest nation on the planet, with its sovereignty to isolated unrecognized defacto state is a fcking joke.You guys recieve general support budget from developed countries which increases your external debt and have acces to any international facilities and services YET somehow are still a filthy country that never moves forward.Somaliland,a country without debt, has finally secured a good deal with the UAE and can use that money to develop while a few months ago some random terrorist blew up 300 people in you capital city Mugadishu.
Yea that wasn't from me I just copied and paste what others say it was a joke. I'm sorry if it was taken as an insult. How are you making fun of your people getting blown up? That is cruel. Statistics say you and Somalia are still both big shithole with yours being 27 years of nothing to show for it and the 2nd filthiest nation. Criticism is good take it. Listen to the ones who actually visited not some foreign news outlet that's praising for building a couple roads after decades.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Yea that wasn't from me I just copied and paste what others say it was a joke. I'm sorry if it was taken as an insult. How are you making fun of your people getting blown up? That is cruel. Statistics say you and Somalia are still both big shithole with yours being 27 years of nothing to show for it and the 2nd filthiest nation. Criticism is good take it. Listen to the ones who actually visited not some foreign news outlet that's praising for building a couple roads after decades.
Again you can't compare an isolated unrecognized defacto state(Somaliland) with a country that has sovereignty(Somalia).We are a shithole because we don't have access to any international facilities and services.We can't even attract investments because there is no legal security due to our status.HOW THE FCK IS SOVEREIGN SOMALIA WORSE SHITHOLE THAN AN ISOLATED UNRECOGNIZED DEFACTO STATE?DO YOU GUYS EVEN HAVE A BRAIN???:faysalwtf:

Again you can't compare an isolated unrecognized defacto state(Somaliland) with a country that has sovereignty(Somalia).We are a shithole because we don't have access to any international facilities and services.We can't even attract investments because there is no legal security due to our status.HOW THE FCK IS SOVEREIGN SOMALIA WORSE SHITHOLE THAN AN ISOLATED UNRECOGNIZED DEFACTO STATE?DO YOU GUYS EVEN HAVE A BRAIN???:faysalwtf:
Lool you haven't got it yet. I'm joking. Idc about that politics I just copy and pasted what some wrote on this forum to trigger and it worked lool. It's not my words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending