Why Somalis who are non-muslims are closer to me then muslims who are not somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I don't care about what they believe as long as they know that greater Somalia is a foolish endeavour.It will only bring another century of suffering to Somalia.Because the only way to achieve greater Somalia is to invade others and cause bloodshed.

I don't care about what they believe as long as they know that greater Somalia is a foolish endeavour.It will only bring another century of suffering to Somalia.Because the only way to achieve greater Somalia is to invade others and cause bloodshed.
Another century of suffering? Unity between Somalis is most needed, If Isaaqs get their own nation, why don't Hawiye , Darod and the other clans get their own nation? I know that Somaliland is de-facto independent but then Somaliland's independence doesn't help.

AJLlDp1JGS9QH8bHUoh1O1tT0icdiFfF0Hsj3oosJQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Ethiopia would've most likely collapsed since you know how shitty Ethiopia's unity is

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Another century of suffering? Unity between Somalis is most needed, If Isaaqs get their own nation, why don't Hawiye , Darod and the other clans get their own nation? I know that Somaliland is de-facto independent but then Somaliland's independence doesn't help.
Somaliland indeed won't help Somalia.Why the f*ck would we help our worst enemy? An enemy that has a population like yourself that casually talks about invading other Countries and causing unimaginable bloodshed.Just watch what happens when Somalia's goverments officials and army dare set a foot in Somaliland.

Clean up Somalia first.Your capital city Mogadishu is a place were unsavoury characters such as warlords and al shabab make deals with foreigners looking to exploit you.A place where foreign troops come to collect a free pay check while your corrupt goverment keeps selling off more assets to enrich themselves.

At least have the humility to talk about a greater Somalia when you have cleaned up your own backyard first.

Somaliland indeed won't help Somalia.Why the f*ck would we help our worst enemy? An enemy that has a population like yourself that casually talks about invading other Countries and causing unimaginable bloodshed.Just watch what happens when Somalia's goverments officials and army dare set a foot in Somaliland.

Clean up Somalia first.Your capital city Mogadishu is a place were unsavoury characters such as warlords and al shabab make deals with foreigners looking to exploit you.A place where foreign troops come to collect a free pay check while your corrupt goverment keeps selling off more assets while enriching themselves.

At least have the humility to talk about a greater Somalia when you have cleaned up your own backyard first.
Clean up Somalia first.Your capital city Mogadishu is a place were unsavoury characters such as warlords and al shabab make deals with foreigners looking to exploit you.
Lmao who are you to talk about foreigners exploiting? Somaliland treats foreigners like kings so that they can have international recognition. Somaliland just recently made RAPE illegal. I mean if you guys just thought of that wonderful idea to stop that crime. Your talking about a corrupt government? How many journalists did somaliland jail for insulting somaliland? Not to mention the Berbera port deal where Somaliland is just killing it's self by allowing the UAE and Ethiopia to use the berbera port. If we compare hargeisa and Mogadishu 40 years back, Mogadishu looks like a paradise. So why are you insulting a great city with great history?

SumMo

very lowkey
You should accept non-muslim Somalis as Somalis. They have the same ideals as you.
I for one accept them as somalis. Lol, it’s not like your deen changes your genetic makeup, they are still ethnically somalis.

They may not be my sisters in deen, but they are my sisters in dhaqan. The concept of somalinimo applies to all of us.:rolleyes:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Lmao who are you to talk about foreigners exploiting? Somaliland treats foreigners like kings so that they can have international recognition. Somaliland just recently made RAPE illegal. I mean if you guys just thought of that wonderful idea to stop that crime. Your talking about a corrupt government? How many journalists did somaliland jail for insulting somaliland? Not to mention the Berbera port deal where Somaliland is just killing it's self by allowing the UAE and Ethiopia to use the berbera port.
If that is your thoughts about Somaliland,why bother consider uniting with us?Why are you advocating to us to be part of your greater Somalia when you insult our hardwork and achievements in the last 27 years when were isolated from the world? Are you insane or something?

First we treat foreigners like king because they deserve it.Anyone who contributes to Somaliland whatever their ethnic group or believe may be,we will welcome them with open arms.Except for South Somalis.We will kick you out no matter if you contribute anything or not.

Second,any filth that dares to suggest uniting with Somalia(our number 1 enemy) or insults Somaliland because of hidden donors within our borders are treated like potential terrorists.The goverment jails them to secure our peace and stability of 27 years.If it was up to me I would torture them and deport them to Somalia.Let them enjoy that shithole.

And finally the Berbera port DP world deal is a gateway to many other prospects that were out of reach for SL before.UAE gets 51% because they will be building the port,roads and a military base giving SL new weapons bypassing the weapons embargo.That is how much they are investing compared to us.Ethiopia gets 19% as a guarantee from the SL goverment that Ethiopia can savely use the port for majority of its imports and exports.Its the best deal we could've made as an isolated unrecognized de facto state which doesn't have access to international facilities.
If we compare hargeisa and Mogadishu 40 years back, Mogadishu looks like a paradise. So why are you insulting a great city with great history?
This was in the past.Now you are the worlds number one shithole.Congratulations,because an entire 2 generations have now grown up knowing that Somalia and Mogadishu are the worlds filthiest toilets.

If that is your thoughts about Somaliland,why bother consider uniting with us?Why are you advocating to us to be part of your greater Somalia when you insult our hardwork and achievements in the last 27 years when were isolated from the world? Are you insane or something?

First we treat foreigners like king because they deserve it.Anyone who contributes to Somaliland whatever their ethnic group or believe may be,we will welcome them with open arms.Except for South Somalis.We will kick you out no matter if you contribute anything or not.

Second,any filth that dares to suggest uniting with Somalia(our number 1 enemy) or insults Somaliland because of hidden donors within our borders are treated like potential terrorists.The goverment jails them to secure our peace and stability of 27 years.If it was up to me I would torture them and deport them to Somalia.Let them enjoy that shithole.

And finally the Berbera port DP world deal is a gateway to many other prospects that were out of reach for SL before.UAE gets 51% because they will be building the port,roads and a military base giving SL new weapons bypassing the weapons embargo.That is how much they are investing compared to us.Ethiopia gets 19% as a guarantee from the SL goverment that Ethiopia can savely use the port for majority of its imports and exports.Its the best deal we could've made as an isolated unrecognized de facto state which doesn't have access to international facilities.

This was in the past.Now you are the worlds number one shithole.Congratulations,because an entire 2 generations have now grown up knowing that Somalia and Mogadishu are the worlds filthiest toilets.
Pff. Even before Siad Barre bombed the to-be "Republic" of Somaliland's captial , it was ok but not better then Mogadishu. It's funny that isaaq is insulting Mogadishu calling it a shit hole, not to forget that the British layed infrastructure on most of hargeisa. What about those yemenis who killed somali soldiers in the ogaden war, there were isaaq men in the SNA as well. Also those Ethiopians. Whoever does love somaliland's independence is pure scum, a nation with no meaning to be independent with a north korean styled government. Once we get rid of Al-shabaab and those qabillist prepare to face another genocide, filthy traitors. Isaaqs were truly the leaders of somali history until it's last generation decided to make an imaginary nation. smh

27 years and........

50% of your capital doesn't have access to clean water,
your men are dying in the sea or getting tortured in Libya,
Lots of rape
No proper roads or infrastructure
Huge famine STILL going on there

27 YEARS

Shithole SHITHOLE SHITHOLE

SHITHOLLE

Twenty seven

YEARSSS!!!!!!'

Imagine taking pride in that. The state of you monkey.

I personally don't consider Somalis who leave the religion as Somalis. Most of them are attention seekers and will do whatever it takes to ridicule the religion in order to please gaalo folk. You have to have deen iyo daqan to be a Somali in my opinion.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont want to trigger anyone but i like Idris elba despite his small, uncommonly small gus

Zero

Somaliland patriot
27 years and........

50% of your capital doesn't have access to clean water,
your men are dying in the sea or getting tortured in Libya,
Lots of rape
No proper roads or infrastructure
Huge famine STILL going on there

27 YEARS

Shithole SHITHOLE SHITHOLE

SHITHOLLE

Twenty seven

YEARSSS!!!!!!'

Imagine taking pride in that. The state of you monkey.
We are an isolated unrecognized defacto state.We don't have access to any international facilities and services.We can't even attract investments because there is no legal security due to our status.The fact that we even survived 27 years with our own means is a miracle on its own.This is why articles from foreign news outlets are constantly praising us.

Comparing Somaliland with Somalia,the filthiest nation on the planet, with its sovereignty to isolated unrecognized defacto state is a fcking joke.You guys recieve general support budget from developed countries which increases your external debt and have acces to any international facilities and services YET somehow are still a filthy country that never moves forward.Somaliland,a country without debt, has finally secured a good deal with the UAE and can use that money to develop while a few months ago some random terrorist blew up 300 people in you capital city Mugadishu.

What makes ya'll think atheist/agostic/Christian/other Somalis care if you are closer to Ayrabs or whatever Muslim than them? They dont want to be closer to you; in fact, no human does. Many polls prove this. Somali Muslims are more despised than Romas in Europe.

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts