Why Somalis who are non-muslims are closer to me then muslims who are not somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
These converts are still supporting greater Somalia and unity of Somalia. Ethiopian muslims are loyal to Ethiopia. Why don't you guys have a neutral opinion about the Ethiopian muslims and love your Somali brothers and sisters. Even then, most of the converts are women so their new religion would be washed away in generations

Untitled1.jpg

Nod understandings wad you say

I don't care about what they believe my agenda is clear keep somalia 99.9% Muslim

guv

Your agenda? You sound like a very significant person with actual plans and blueprints for Somalia. 99.9% of Somalis in Somalia are now Muslims and what has that percentage achieved? Come down from your high horse and let me ask you, how about if we feed the poor, educate the masses and develop that that cursed land together, so the Somalis could become self-reliant and enjoy peace and life as it was meant to be?

guv

Your agenda? You sound like a very significant person with actual plans and blueprints for Somalia. 99.9% of Somalis in Somalia are now Muslims and what has that percentage achieved? Come down from your high horse and let me ask you, how about if we feed the poor, educate the masses and develop that that cursed land together, so the Somalis could become self-reliant and enjoy peace and life as it was meant to be?
Why can't we do both

"Lakum deenukum waliya deen" I personally do not care who someone decide to lay with and whom they worship. Let's both have command ground build with mutual respect.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
guv

Yeah lets become Atheist and agnostics and everything Will be fine i like your logic , and why would you even bother since you belivie the land is cursed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts