WHY SOMALILAND HAS NOT BEEN RECOGNIZED BY A SINGLE COUNTRY FOR A QUARTER CENTURY

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be sarcarsm from you, but waraabe meant it.

Why you gotta do me like that though :mjsuitcry:
The guy is dumb what you expect? He thinks Austria and Australia are same name and Saudi & Emirates are same name. And 22 Arab countries are same. The logic history geography had failed at once

Nope somaliA is a Italian name like italia

Somali is different to somalia

You cray, you know that. Does the suffix "iya" exist in AfSomalia or naw? "-Iya" is not the same level of internalized-gumeys as "-land" is. Your people need to fix that. It honestly upsets me. Boring words is one thing.

Kkkkk desperate times call for desperate arguments

Re recognition is coming. Puntland is Koonfur
Culturally, maybe. Geographically, naw. Also, I don't give a f*ck either way. I consider you lot "waqooyi galbeed" more than anything else. obamadatazz

waraabe

Your superior
You cray, you know that. Does the suffix "iya" exist in AfSomalia or naw? "-Iya" is not the same level of internalized-gumeys as "-land" is. Your people need to fix that. It honestly upsets me. Boring words is one thing.

Truth hurts. Somalia italia

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Somaliland doesn't need recognition, they are concentrating their own developments first and foremost. They've achieved so many things other african countries couldn't do it within 25 years.

Stop your xaasidnimo it is ugly

#Somalilandhanoolato#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending