WHY SOMALILAND HAS NOT BEEN RECOGNIZED BY A SINGLE COUNTRY FOR A QUARTER CENTURY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Somalia/north Somalia both failed regions that get humiliated everywhere. And their people's as refugees that die in the ocean.
Misery loves company ha. No we are not occupied like you we don't have terrorists and we don't sell our women like cabeed :camby:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Misery loves company ha. No we are not occupied like you we don't have terrorists and we don't sell our women like cabeed :camby:

Sorry am immune to little clan Internet skirmishes. If you think I was targeting your little unknown clans, you're wrong. Now go find someone that sick with this clan disease to go back and forth with!

Sorry am immune to little clan Internet skirmishes. If you think I was targeting your little unknown clans, you're wrong. Now go find someone that sick with this clan disease to go back and forth with!
Don't talk about my land again you boon. How come all these mx and cagdheer never talk about their region or try to fix them?
All they talk about is us the obsession is real

waraabe

Your superior
Does that mean you agree you pose very limited capabilities of comprehending low level simple sentence?

Nope, I am saying that you are using words that are too complicated for your average cagdheer to try and banish the popular stereotype that cagdheer have low iq.

Non the less, you have chosen to move away from your original point which was that somaliland had a similar name to somalia. That argument was very stupid.

Dumb cagdheer haven't you heard of Sudan and south Sudan or Korea and north Korea?
Somaliland seems fine compare to these two countries

South Sudan has different religion(Christian) different ethnic group ( Nilotic tribe), even they will change their language from Arab to Swahili.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Don't talk about my land again you boon. How come all these mx and cagdheer never talk about their region or try to fix them?
All they talk about is us the obsession is real

Your land is 4th world desert lol that is just fact. Now you can cry me blood. beat it dweef!

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Nope, I am saying that you are using words that are too complicated for your average cagdheer to try and banish the popular stereotype that cagdheer have low iq.

Non the less, you have chosen to move away from your original point which was that somaliland had a similar name to somalia. That argument was very stupid.

Haha, your way of with your projection of which clan I am nonetheless prove you're low being.

Most of the Isaaq families I know, don't even say they are from Somaliland, they go Burao and Hergeisa for holiday, but never celebrate or support the claim to an independent state.

Don't cry it is puplic post. Haha butthurt buffoon.
Guess who crying? You and your little girl who's talking about shit that doesn't concern you.
Somalia will still be a Bantu colony and Somaliland will thrive inshallah cause of its people and their real somalilnimo :rejoice:

Austria means in Latin east Australia means south in Latin language. Saudi Arabia means Saudi al Arabia, UAE means United arab Emirates (small kingdoms ).

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Guess who crying? You and your little girl who's talking about shit that doesn't concern you.
Somalia will still be a Bantu colony and Somaliland will thrive inshallah cause of its people and their real somalilnimo :rejoice:

You must be Autistic or suffer unknown eye condition that you can see what is being posted perfectly, if you go back to my statement I haven't spout hatred to anyone just stated very backed logic opinion, guess who rushed in and started spouting futile emotional outburst response? That was you my autistic fella.:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.