WHY SOMALILAND HAS NOT BEEN RECOGNIZED BY A SINGLE COUNTRY FOR A QUARTER CENTURY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
All those countries are soveriegn countries. One because South sudan and North sudan are completely different people, different religion hence they were painted as the persicutead Christians". North Korea gets China help and are communist you idiot or what? You can't compare Somaliland to those countries.

:ayaanswag:
Are you fucking with him? Nigga you talked about the name of the country and how they were too close, then he brought up countries similar names. Then you ctrl c + crtl v what Canuck wrote.
:mugshotman:

waraabe

Your superior
Reer somalia if you state the truth which is you can't function without somaliland, I might take you seriously since the people who made the Republic work were landers

All those countries are soveriegn countries. One because South sudan and North sudan are completely different people, different religion hence they were painted as the persicutead Christians". North Korea gets China help and are communist you idiot or what? You can't compare Somaliland to those countries.
Don't lie now you weren't talking about the people. You made the argument that somaliland made a mistake not distancing their name from Somalia. I showed that is not necessary

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Don't lie now you weren't talking about the people. You made the argument that somaliland made a mistake not distancing their name from Somalia. I showed that is not necessary

You're not that bright aren't you? All these factors play at hand when examining one's eligibility for recognition I merely stated different name would appeal better thus, already known factors that one people with same ethnicity wanting different countries at least pose not so similar names.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
:ayaanswag:
Are you fucking with him? Nigga you talked about the name of the country and how they were too close, then he brought up countries similar names. Then you ctrl c + crtl v what Canuck wrote.
:mugshotman:

Your name says all put down the khat! nincompoops never cease to amse me.

You're not that bright aren't you? All these factors play at hand when examining one's eligibility for recognition I merely stated different name would appeal better thus, already known factors that one people with same ethnicity wanting different countries at least pose not so similar names.
Where are you getting these facts from?
Bring legal papers that says our name is illegal or stfu :camby:

waraabe

Your superior

Trying to change your argument after being humiliated as usual.

You made a point about names and you failed

Somaliland is an independent state but isn't recognized internationally. Recognition will arrive sooner or later. I don't care if it takes 100 years

In 100 years time Djibouti, NEP, Ogaden will be apart of Somalia, so what makes you think Somaliland will still have a claim to an independent state.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Where are you getting these facts from?
Bring legal papers that says our name is illegal or stfu :camby:

How about you STFU if you can't hold civilized exchange. put on the biggest glasses you can locate and find me one country tht recognize your self proclaimed Sahara? So yes the name is illegal copied from actual existing country.

waraabe

Your superior
In 100 years time Djibouti, NEP, Ogaden will be apart of Somalia, so what makes you think Somaliland will still have a claim to an independent state.
They won't be part of Somalia
You are delusional. I can't see you guys getting peace

How about you STFU if you can't hold civilized exchange. put on the biggest glasses you can locate and find me one country tht recognize your self proclaimed Sahara? So yes the name is illegal copied from actual existing country.
Somalia dosnt exist. You're from ugandisho

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Trying to change your argument after being humiliated as usual.

You made a point about names and you failed

You mean you failed to grasp the wider correlation? Elementary level of understanding you carry such humiliation itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.