Why Somali women are more succesful in diaspora than male counterpart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
true at a pace of 1,35 to men. wa lakin I believe its far worse for Somali men. I have feeling its at a pace of 4 to 1. Every 4 female Somali that graduates 1 male graduates.
There are no stats about young Somalis tbh. The last one was made in 2010 i think (UK) and it was shit for both men and women.

Dynamics in Africa is different where the male is seen and relied on as the breadwinner. Wa lakin there is still a female business Tycoon from Uganda, Amina Hersi. Now in the West both male and female should excell at same rate wa lakin they dont. Somali females do better in academics.

propaganda thread. and you only picked one woman.
what are u counting? men dont brag , how you know how many 1000s of men work. they not only in white color jobs but also in blue color jobs,,men truck drivers make around $5000 a month, construction is anotha with big money.90% who come and build or start businesses back home r men.

this is the stuff i see in AA circles, all these secretaries who think they badshit.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
propaganda thread. and you only picked one woman.
what are u counting? men dont brag , how you know how many 1000s of men work. they not only in white color jobs but also in blue color jobs,,men truck drivers make around $5000 a month, construction is anotha with big money.90% who come and build or start businesses back home r men.

this is the stuff i see in AA circles, all these secretaries who think they badshit.
construction and blue collar work, is the work of an 3abeed sorry akhi. but to me that is 3abeed work i'd rather than start something for myself than to work like an 3abeed for someone else. midakale the secretary has every right to laugh at those AA men who work like 3abeed since she makes the same and just sits around all day kkkkkk feel me.

construction and blue collar work, is the work of an 3abeed sorry akhi. but to me that is 3abeed work i'd rather than start something for myself than to work like an 3abeed for someone else. midakale the secretary has every right to laugh at those AA men who work like 3abeed since she makes the same and just sits around all day kkkkkk feel me.

i said there r lot men in the professional world, also i meant they work in big money blue jobs which is not open to women.
LOL at 'abeed',, in ur logic like most women think a secretary who earns $1500 to 2000 is better than a truck driver who makes $5000, cos she work in an office and dress good.
70%+ of american men do tedious jobs with their hands.

Let me tell you this and wallahi is a true story.
a cab driver back in the US built 3 mansions,a truck ,he bought 20 plots, he took 16 of his children to US embassy in Addis and were given passports.
Next year he took 5 eldest children to the US and now in school and working. I know him hes a friend of mine.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This isn't a Farax/Xalimo thing, overall women graduate and attend College/Uni at a higher rate in the West.

VixR

Veritas
The landscape is quite obviously tilted towards a high lack of quality Somali guys.

The longer you keep pushing things under the rug for the benefit of “stanning” for your gender by saying stuff like “women in general do better in school, or take easy subjects” when as a group, you’re not even in school or on the right track comparatively to other males, the worse it’ll get.

Brother brother brother.... you have made a great point/ Aside from those lousy skanks in the Education field we do see Somali women excel better than Somali men. Why is that?

This is not true. The most successfull somalis are male. But the worst ones are males as well. If there was a list of the 50 most richest somslis in diaspora
....i would bet the list would have more men than woman. So yeay the top and bottom are dominated by men

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The landscape is quite obviously tilted towards a high lack of quality Somali guys.

The longer you keep pushing things under the rug for the benefit of “stanning” for your gender by saying stuff like “women in general do better in school, or take easy subjects” when as a group, you’re not even in school or on the right track comparatively to other males, the worse it’ll get.

tenor.gif

it’s all about parenting. The parents put more pressure on the girls of the families, while putting little on the boys. And I’m not even talking about college, but in every family you see the girls are more straight and narrow. They take care of their parents and financially support them as they get older. Rarely do you see the sons do this. Overall daughters are trained to have a sense of responsibility and the boys to think only of themselves.

It's interesting because my mum put a lot of money into me and my siblings education

Surprise surprise because me and my brother did far better than my sisters in our final year of high school

Somali boys who have issues focusing in school should be pushed into apprenticeships or other manual intensive careers. They can end up making a lot of money/being independent.

Like @Libaaxseendheer said, it helps to monitor your sons/brothers the way you monitor your daughters/sisters.

Roaming around outside at all hours will just make them;

-sell drugs, commit fraud/violent crimes
-impregnate the local gaalo girls.
-get stabbed by losers who are jealous

Think about it;

How many Somali girls are involved in gang activities? How many Somali girls are in prison? How many Somali girls are even allowed outside at all hours?

It's pretty clear why one gender is overrepresented in prisons whilst the other dominates higher education stats.

Not saying one gender is "better" but the way they are raised is "better".

Somali girls are raised/forced to clean, cook, bring money and good grades home whilst Somali boys are just "trusted" to study or have a job- without supervision.

People growing up/adults in the diaspora who are raising young children need to do the opposite of what most Somali parents did.

Please treat your son and daughter the same before your sons join the ranks of the "lost".

I know a boy who was raised well and privileged by Somali standards. He even memorised the Qur'aan.

His father was absent and he must have had ample time to roam around outside.. guess what?

He committed a serious crime and now he has a criminal record.

Some of them to the same thing with BOTH the parents at home because it's not about who raises you, it's about how you were raised.

By contrast, his sisters are educated and gainfully employed..guess what?
They didn't run around the streets.

Did you all see the "when they see us"-central park 5 movie?

They were running around the park at night when they should have been home/with an adult and they were falsely accused of rape and other violent crimes.

Nin-culus

Laandheer

you hit the decline so you want younger women to make the same mistake as you and not to get married and be a independent women till you realise yo pussy dry af and you need lube for everything you old fart :sass1:

you hit the decline so you want younger women to make the same mistake as you and not to get married and be a independent women till you realise yo pussy dry af and you need lube for everything you old fart :sass1:

LOL

If a woman's vagina dries with age, she can use lube. Guess what happens to an old man? His penis becomes flaccid and can only get up with pills (if that) and his back weakens so he can't even put it down in bed. Not to mention old sperm creating health issues in children.

I say all that to say;

Your comments are trash.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I’m very successful Alhamdullilah. I could have my own taz angels call them culus’s angels. And they would all be from horn africa so Eritrea and some Somali ones that are very westernised. Laakin im a noble geeljire I’d rather get married and have righteous kids and live peaceful ever after.

Somali boys who have issues focusing in school should be pushed into apprenticeships or other manual intensive careers. They can end up making a lot of money/being independent.

Like @Libaaxseendheer said, it helps to monitor your sons/brothers the way you monitor your daughters/sisters.

Roaming around outside at all hours will just make them;

-sell drugs, commit fraud/violent crimes
-impregnate the local gaalo girls.
-get stabbed by losers who are jealous

Think about it;

How many Somali girls are involved in gang activities? How many Somali girls are in prison? How many Somali girls are even allowed outside at all hours?

It's pretty clear why one gender is overrepresented in prisons whilst the other dominates higher education stats.

Not saying one gender is "better" but the way they are raised is "better".

Somali girls are raised/forced to clean, cook, bring money and good grades home whilst Somali boys are just "trusted" to study or have a job- without supervision.
My aunt is the type who was always “oh my son, oh my poor son” and let him do whatever, and to her daughter she was always yelling and making her clean the house. Guess which one is in jail currently and guess who is married has a career and sends almost all of her money to her mother every month ? Even so I have still heard her verbally favor the son in terms of how she speaks about him.

There are other women in my extended family like that too but some are even worse because the sons are extreme caasi. At least in my cousins case, he isn’t bad to his mother too much.

Also another weird thing along this line I noticed is in a lot of families you see the women and girls praying 5 times a day and men who hardly pray.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
LOL

If a woman's vagina dries with age, she can use lube. Guess what happens to an old man? His penis becomes flaccid and can only get up with pills (if that) and his back weakens so he can't even put it down in bed. Not to mention old sperm creating health issues in children.

I say all that to say;

Your comments are trash.
I would have you pleasing your lord as you slob on my knob in the most submissive of ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending