Why Somali women are more succesful in diaspora than male counterpart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I wonder why
3747657B-C8B5-4532-8A95-0A21BBE03A45.jpeg

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
It's either 'Farax's are hard working and xalimos are nasty skanks for foreigners'

Or 'Xalimos go to universities while every farax is a lazy gangbanger'

It's like we can't praise one demographic while not bringing down the other

Can't we give props to both Golden apple in each group while admitting we got shitheads on both sides like every other fucking community? But ain't no fun in that right?

A man would like us to stop acting like degenerates please.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It's either 'Farax's are hard working and xalimos are nasty skanks for foreigners'

Or 'Xalimos go to universities while every farax is a lazy gangbanger'

It's like we can't praise one demographic while not bringing down the other

Can't we give props to both Golden apple in each group while admitting we got shitheads on both sides like every other fucking community? But ain't no fun in that right?

A man would like us to stop acting like degenerates please.
Brother brother brother.... you have made a great point/ Aside from those lousy skanks in the Education field we do see Somali women excel better than Somali men. Why is that?

psyche

To each their own
It doesn't take a genius to realise why this is the case lmao.

I can see Somali men becoming the new AA of America if this situation continues to escalate.

Apollo

VIP
Women do better in higher education, but men still make more money on average in the workforce. Also, women tend to study easier subjects, while guys when they go to university study hard subjects. Of course, #NotAll, but these are the trends.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Brother brother brother.... you have made a great point/ Aside from those lousy skanks in the Education field we do see Somali women excel better than Somali men. Why is that?
It's not that complicated really, girls tend to have less peer pressure and more free time due to their conservative nature to socializing cause a xalimo will rarely take up a gun to avenge her dead friend and don't forget the fact that somali males are expected to provide for their family very early on their youth, some will end up having jobs before developing and others will just collapse from too much expectations which girls don't deal with.

But let me ask you, will making fun of faraxs fix the problem? It will just lead them to retaliate and make even more fun of their counterparts and thus continuing this never ending cycle .

anotha BS from the usual gang.
somalis r the richest ethnic group in east and southern africa, also doing great in the mideast and all that money in the hands of men.they ok in the west too.
Now keep telling me how many psychiatrists xalimos have in the west who make their men go crazy.

CaliTedesse

VIP
anotha BS from the usual gang.
somalis r the richest ethnic group in east and southern africa, also doing great in the mideast and all that money in the hands of men.they ok in the west too.
Now keep telling me how many psychiatrists xalimos have in the west who make their men go crazy.
Dynamics in Africa is different where the male is seen and relied on as the breadwinner. Wa lakin there is still a female business Tycoon from Uganda, Amina Hersi. Now in the West both male and female should excell at same rate wa lakin they dont. Somali females do better in academics.

Dynamics in Africa is different where the male is seen and relied on as the breadwinner. Wa lakin there is still a female business Tycoon from Uganda, Amina Hersi. Now in the West both male and female should excell at same rate wa lakin they dont. Somali females do better in academics.
That is not a somali only issue though. Women outnumber men in college.

CaliTedesse

VIP
That is not a somali only issue though. Women outnumber men in college.
true at a pace of 1,35 to men. wa lakin I believe its far worse for Somali men. I have feeling its at a pace of 4 to 1. Every 4 female Somali that graduates 1 male graduates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending