Why Somali women are more succesful in diaspora than male counterpart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Western world is catered to Women. Environment is women friendly than men friendly. We have boyz who trouble goes after them, not the other way around.

Xalimos staying at home and staying out of trouble has a lot to do with it. Farahs have freedom. If u have too much freedom, u get to cause trouble.

Farahs need strong fathers, not strong mothers.

The Western world is catered to Women. Environment is women friendly than men friendly. We have boyz who trouble goes after them, not the other way around.

Xalimos staying at home and staying out of trouble has a lot to do with it. Farahs have freedom. If u have too much freedom, u get to cause trouble.

Farahs need strong fathers, not strong mothers.

Even the work environment is tilted towards women. I work in a field thats men dominated and they do everything to cater to women. They have lower expectations, gets away with far more because they want to even the numbers out. I seen far more qualified temp men let go to bring in a lesser woman because they argue a woman can bring in other things outside work related issues

someone who neva stops bragging.
upload_2019-6-10_22-11-34.jpeg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Right so studying black history or gender studies makes you successful? Working as nurses and receptionists is what you call being successful?

Wallahi all the Somali guys I'm around with literally have top quality jobs.

I would argue Somali men are more employed and make way more money. That is what men are supposed to do after all. No woman likes a guy making less money than her.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Right so studying black history or gender studies makes you successful? Working as nurses and receptionists is what you call being successful?

I would argue Somali men are more employed and make more money. That is what men supposed to do after all. No woman likes a guy making less money than her.

I know self-made Somali millionaires in their 30 and over, also met a rare few in their 20s but Somalis women? Got their by divorce or inheritance but self made? extremely rare. I might be biased since I rarely network with Somali women

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think its like this the somali guys who are successful and doing well for themselves are lowkey and dont get noticed much

The ones who stick out are the ones doing crimes and other stuff

But at the ens of the day Its all about parenting Somalis have higher expectations and standards for their girls than sons this why you Will see parents being more protective about their daughter than their son roaming late at night

I would argue Somali men are more employed and make way more money. That is what men are supposed to do after all. No woman likes a guy making less money than her.
But it works different when the guy is ajnabi coz she will pay everything for him :umad::yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending