Why Somali Snapchat girls never getting married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a bit of a trend now not to get married and it’s something adopted from western culture hella Somali chicks think they can delay marriage get married in 30s or after
Yes but learn the hard way that having kids and findin a husband after 34 is not easy

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Getting nikah done at young is much easier than « I will get nikah done after i finish college, uni, and then get a jo ». How can a person wait so long? Nikah has to much benefits. May Allah (Subhana wa Ta’ala) make us pious enough to be rewarded with a pious muslim wife. Ameen. And Allah knows best.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Oh okay if she got back for dayz than she is the one
She don’t I reckon but she had it back then plus not serious about her so ima just kill that fantasy in my head cause I’m actually halalgang now no zina no hoes no daggering wa la kilmaah:fittytousand:

She don’t I reckon but she had it back then plus not serious about her so ima just kill that fantasy in my head cause I’m actually halalgang now no zina no hoes no daggering wa la kilmaah:fittytousand:
You can marry and play with her all day but yeah i guess us guys got that on to the next quruxley mentality

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Yeah i seen them on socisl mefia that they got phones in jail over there
Yea bro phones are nothing just money I seen a random Somali dude on a random video chat app the other day the nigga was in jail terrible connection looking for women on there smh

Yea bro phones are nothing just money I seen a random Somali dude on a random video chat app the other day the nigga was in jail terrible connection looking for women on there smh
Worst place to look for women as it is not nice being there and better to behave yourself and keep away from troublemakers

Status
Not open for further replies.