Why Somali Snapchat girls never getting married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it won't be as easy as for someone with immense wealth or really attractive who don't really need game at all but it can still be accomplished, infact these types usually do even better with women as they've really mastered their skills in this area out of necessity, while the person with immense wealth or highly attractive looks isn't good at this skill
They usually only get the ugly/fat desperate chicks. I don't see that as an accomplishment tbh.

Tukraq

VIP
They usually only get the ugly/fat desperate chicks. I don't see that as an accomplishment tbh.
why would thier game also not work with tens? intact its easier as tens don't get approached as often due to fear of rejection by men, just putting yourself out there with her gives you an upper hand

why would thier game also not work with tens? intact its easier as tens don't get approached as often due to fear of rejection by men, just putting yourself out there with her gives you an upper hand
Those tens are waiting for 10/10 men to come and sweep them off their feet sxb. They will never give ugly/average looking men a time of their day.

Tukraq

VIP
Those tens are waiting for 10/10 men to come and sweep them off their feet sxb. They will never give ugly/average looking men a time of their day.
that just incorrect, 10/10 men date down so if 10/10 women were eating for them they would remain single for life lol, truth is they're not single and date down look wise 99 percent of the time lol, when was the last time you've seen a 10 couple lol, they will give guys with 10/10 game a time of day

that just incorrect, 10/10 men date down so if 10/10 women were eating for them they would remain single for life lol, truth is they're not single and date down look wise 99 percent of the time lol, when was the last time you've seen a 10 couple lol, they will give guys with 10/10 game a time of day
Sometimes those tens are compelled to date down because it's rare to find another ten to date, women have a biological clock so they are forced to find a mate as soon as possible.

Women would quickly leave their husband/boyfriend if they found a better looking/wealthier man.

Hypergamy 101 sxb :manny:

Tukraq

VIP
Sometimes those tens are compelled to date down because it's rare to find another ten to date, women have a biological clock so they are forced to find a mate as soon as possible.

Women would quickly leave their husband/boyfriend if they found a better looking/wealthier man.

Hypergamy 101 sxb :manny:
Once your game is at a goat tier, hypergamy doesn’t exist with you, you’ll be the high value guy just because of it, and be coming from a place of abundance and not placing her on a pedestal like most other men do with tens, she can leave you a you not even bat an eye as there’s so many more beauties out there for you to pull and she can sense that state of abundance, putting you back in the drivers seat:manny:

Girls don't care about money, looks. As long as you can make them laugh. Making her laugh is big point I always look to collect those points

Sol

?
Girls don't care about money, looks. As long as you can make them laugh. Making her laugh is big point I always look to collect those points

1280427550863.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
This is probably the most blue pill post I have ever seen on here lmao.

"Making her laugh is big point, I always look to COLLECT those points"

tenor.gif
People who use terms like blue pill have no infield experience gaming girls most of the time and have probably never done a cold approach more then once where they let a rejection stop their run:farmajoyaab: try opening 5 girls a day and you’ll see the nuisances of pickup and see that @Aladdin was on to something as jokes do help somewhat

People who use terms like blue pill have no infield experience gaming girls most of the time and have probably never done a cold approach more then once where they let a rejection stop their run:farmajoyaab: try opening 5 girls a day and you’ll see the nuisances of pickup and see that @Aladdin was on to something as jokes do help somewhat
There's no need to "cold approach" girls, when they literally start chasing me as soon as I step my foot out of the door :ohlord:

Only ugly n1ggers cope with that whole "muh cold approaches bro"
"just make her laugh bro" BS :pachah1:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
it won't be as easy as for someone with immense wealth or really attractive who don't really need game at all but it can still be accomplished, infact these types usually do even better with women as they've really mastered their skills in this area out of necessity, while the person with immense wealth or highly attractive looks isn't good at this skill
Someone’s being listening to ams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts