Why Somali Snapchat girls never getting married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Yes as some women will go as far as to collect your sperm and get prego with it to trap you to stay with them
Wtffffff they evil bro iskabulo are angry women they are very manipulative and cunning but in reality all I really need in my life is a Somali chick that has no gag reflex she can be ugly af I think my friends little sister got that dabaal neck idk if I should or not

Wtffffff they evil bro iskabulo are angry women they are very manipulative and cunning but in reality all I really need in my life is a Somali chick that has no gag reflex she can be ugly af I think my friends little sister got that dabaal neck idk if I should or not
Depends on her looks as you should never go for the really pretty ones as they are damaged in many ways

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Yes it is all over social media
Well I bet they nutted in her mouth bac la an, and the culprit held the sperm at body temp and then later transferred it on her iVaries. On a serious note, can a chick get pregnant from sperm which has been wiped with wet wipes?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Oh okay go for her but becareful about your sister findin too early
Wait what about my sister....

This girl my friends lil sis she’s very secretive and I use to grope her when I was like 13 she had a donkey at a young age lmfaooooooo I love naagaha somaliyeed

Well I bet they nutted in her mouth bac la an, and the culprit held the sperm at body temp and then later transferred it on her iVaries. On a serious note, can a chick get pregnant from sperm which has been wiped with wet wipes?
No as it would be very hard as she would need a near by lab to do that

Wait what about my sister....

This girl my friends lil sis she’s very secretive and I use to grope her when I was like 13 she had a donkey at a young age lmfaooooooo I love naagaha somaliyeed
We all love them and damn since 13 years old so how old is this girl in her 20s

Nin-culus

Laandheer
U in
Finding out about her friend becomin her dumashi
u know what I want a angelic big futo quruxley that’s gonna give splendid uck subax walba Iyo fiid walba and lets just repent and change our ways this Ramadan and make dua so then we’ll have a halal wife aka diksucking machine and princesska guriga so we can live a noble and peaceful life and focus on love and compassion and ultimately unite Somalia you see how it’s all linked up, yoo adultery and all of this is nothing but evil and all these new diseases

U in

u know what I want a angelic big futo quruxley that’s gonna give splendid uck subax walba Iyo fiid walba and lets just repent and change our ways this Ramadan and make dua so then we’ll have a halal wife aka diksucking machine and princesska guriga so we can live a noble and peaceful life and focus on love and compassion and make ultimately unite you see how it’s linked, yoo zina and all of this is nothing but evil and all these new diseases acudubillah
Very true as everytime i am tempted i just think about losing my d n rivers of fire to keep me on the right path

U in

u know what I want a angelic big futo quruxley that’s gonna give splendid uck subax walba Iyo fiid walba and lets just repent and change our ways this Ramadan and make dua so then we’ll have a halal wife aka diksucking machine and princesska guriga so we can live a noble and peaceful life and focus on love and compassion and make ultimately unite you see how it’s linked, yoo zina and all of this is nothing but evil and all these new diseases acudubillah
Amin
@Aladdin

How long have you been counting which Somali girl in snap got married and which one remained single? You and @R.Kelly must’ve the toughest Somali jobs. Male gossipers.
Is that a real job loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts