Why Somali Snapchat girls never getting married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Somali chicks Can easily be setup chicks cause there’s always a jealous bummy violent Somali husband/family member on standby but if we just talking regular Somali chicks as some1 mentioned before I will check her oral capacity on her snaps and judge wether she gets play

Somali chicks Can easily be setup chicks cause there’s always a jealous bummy violent Somali husband/family member on standby but if we just talking regular Somali chicks as some1 mentioned before I will check her oral capacity on her snaps and judge wether she gets play
What do you mean easily setup?

Stay safe out there from teicks of xalimos bro

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
My snapchat feed is full of halimos. Somali weddings, singing Somali songs, having monologues, driving, etc etc.

Why are there so many? Who are these girls in real life?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Stay safe out there from teicks of xalimos bro
I’ve been swerving them bro but I’m not going to lie these single moms are too forward though and this tends to happen just before or during Ramadan it’s like all the iskabuulo are on me keep me in your prayers I don’t need babymama drama :gucciwhat:

I’ve been swerving them bro but I’m not going to lie these single moms are too forward though and this tends to happen just before or during Ramadan it’s like all the iskabuulo are on me keep me in your prayers I don’t need babymama drama :gucciwhat:
Hopefully they can run back to me.Insha Allah

many of their kids ask me if i am their uncle n i just say yes i am your uncle from africa visitin

They are about In abundance mainly chicks I knew in my teens haven’t seen for years they singlemoms now giving me aabowo ku barya ii fuul look its all nuts my guy
That is why i tighten my belt to the max just incase some try to take advantage of me unwillingly

They are about In abundance mainly chicks I knew in my teens haven’t seen for years they singlemoms now giving me aabowo ku barya ii fuul look its all nuts my guy
Worst part is the freshly divorced ones with no kids who have been married 2 to four years are players with agendas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts