Why Somali Snapchat girls never getting married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously why no one wife theys chicks someone answer me this even tho they have big ego and filled with pride but most girls on snapchaat are decent looking girls

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t believe it’s any of our business when someone decides the right time to get married. It is their personal choice and we should respect that :)

I'm not talking about personal I'm talking about a whole group of people and that worth knowing Somali in western especially the young people don't get married

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It’s most people nowadays saaxib, no matter we’re there from in the west most women are single, mainly because some are in education and others are not wife material and snapchat xalimos are deffo not wife material. CC6C57F4-4F32-4D0D-B45E-0E1C625A7CED.png

It mainly conflict of cultures because as community we have high standard for ourselves especially the woman and most faraxas have high standards taste for Somali woman it alot factors I don't know wanna go on rant

Seriously why no one wife theys chicks someone answer me this even tho they have big ego and filled with pride but most girls on snapchaat are decent looking girls

Women tend to get married later in the West. They are either too busy studying or working to commit to a marriage and have children. Some choose not to have any children at all due to the expenses. That’s why devloped countries are facing a population crisis, although the crisis could be easily averted if governments weren’t greedy and put more money into funding childcare, increasing the minimum wage to meet living standards, and building decent affordable housing.

Very silly question considering, nearly everyone is on snapchat, insta and ect. Plus people are still getting married.

So where are you going with this?

I'm not talking about personal I'm talking about a whole group of people and that worth knowing Somali in western especially the young people don't get married
They know marriage isn't easy. Not everyone wants to be married they could be happy being single.

What do snapchat xalimo do in the video, singing Somali songs like fobs do in instragram?

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Do you want to marry a girl that post pictures of herself on social media? :susp:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
cuz they want $50k mehr and a faraax with a PhD. The only PhD we got is Permanent Head Damage.

Yes jamal

A Somali Farah with a PHD would definitely make me hot. Equally to seeing my favorite actor

Henry Cavill

4585.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Nothing more hilarious than "Ayy girls" and their bipolar snapchat behaviour :drakelaugh:

Forcing side angle selfies and breaking their backs to show non existent curves :drakelaugh:

Snapping dashboards with 'Bae' but calling T.Wayne zaddy in the club :drakelaugh:

Quoting self motivational tweets about cutting bad friends but throwing birthday parties with their clapped jealous friends:drakelaugh:

Snapping gourmet food but they go halves on Mcdonald's £1.99 vouchers:drakelaugh:

It's all image and clout, you can't get into a relationship with that kind of person, they have no substance.

Yes they look great n smashable but they are not wifey material so find a girl from badiyo to marry sxb

Ugaaso

Deni
Nothing more hilarious than "Ayy girls" and their bipolar snapchat behaviour :drakelaugh:

Forcing side angle selfies and breaking their backs to show non existent curves :drakelaugh:

Snapping dashboards with 'Bae' but calling T.Wayne zaddy in the club :drakelaugh:

Quoting self motivational tweets about cutting bad friends but throwing birthday parties with their clapped jealous friends:drakelaugh:

Snapping gourmet food but they go halves on Mcdonald's £1.99 vouchers:drakelaugh:

It's all image and clout, you can't get into a relationship with that kind of person, they have no substance.
you've just described half of my friends and their clout chasing behaviors.
:gucciwhat:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
you've just described half of my friends and their clout chasing behaviors.
:gucciwhat:

We all do it. Niggas are worse infact,

Recording while driving but it's a rental or their boys whip:gucciwhat:

Snapping their football creps but they play in goal:gucciwhat:

Uploading "Gym flex" pics but it's a throwback from 2 Summers ago:gucciwhat:

Snapping their new trim showing "waves" but they been cutting off oxygen to their heads with a 24/7 durag:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending