Why old somali men and fob men are superior

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Poverty talk thread
giphy.gif

Taking care of her family costs tons of money. Let’s say it costs 5k a month to help out her mom and dad. Another 5k for your own mom and dad. And if there divorced, that number goes up. That’s 10k a month which is about 100k a year. You’d have to clear 180-200 k a year before taxes just to take care of the extra family members that comes from wife’s side. Almost feels like a scam. :westbrookwtf:

Fay

DELETED
I was reading a thread on here about how a somali guy if he should provide for his wifes family and many were like no?????? loool western men are so pathetic, what type of xasid is that of course you should provide for her family as well if she needs you to broke ass abdis in here for real a fob truck driver wouldnt even hesitate he would automatically know he is obligated to provide for her family, same with hella old somali men. STAY AWAY FROM WESTERN SOMALI MEN. and please always look for a man who makes more then you when it comes to income. never settle:salute:
But sometimes they pander to women be careful.. my husband used to gas me about providing n shit before we got together n the opposite happened with a horrible mother in law.

im not sending money to my wifes family every month im not welfare and we are not in africa either i dont know you like that too. i can understand giving money every now and then but being expected to pay them is dumb. i already gave them mehr why would i be put on some kind of subsciption after that. also im pretty sure modern women dont want to be housewives so if we are splitting 50/50 why would i be giving away money to YOUR family its doesnt make sense.

But sometimes they pander to women be careful.. my husband used to gas me about providing n shit before we got together n the opposite happened with a horrible mother in law.

Your mother in law encouraged financial abuse? There is a good chance she did not like you from the jump and the whole marriage was against her wishes.

Fobs got mad game and know how to sweet talk. Young fobs get bored and irritated quickly with household responsibilities.

My "uncle" married at 16 and divorced at 18 he cut the ex and moved to another city. Breaking off a marriage is rather simple in Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts