Why old somali men and fob men are superior

Fay

DELETED
Your mother in law encouraged financial abuse? There is a good chance she did not like you from the jump and the whole marriage was against her wishes.

Fobs got mad game and know how to sweet talk. Young fobs get bored and irritated quickly with household responsibilities.

My "uncle" married at 16 and divorced at 18 he cut the ex and moved to another city. Breaking off a marriage is rather simple in Somalia.
She was a bitter jealous woman who wanted me to get fat n have 20 kids like her thats all it was..

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I was reading a thread on here about how a somali guy if he should provide for his wifes family and many were like no?????? loool western men are so pathetic, what type of xasid is that of course you should provide for her family as well if she needs you to broke ass abdis in here for real a fob truck driver wouldnt even hesitate he would automatically know he is obligated to provide for her family, same with hella old somali men. STAY AWAY FROM WESTERN SOMALI MEN. and please always look for a man who makes more then you when it comes to income. never settle:salute:
Hmmm interesting 🤔

Trending

Latest posts