Why old somali men and fob men are superior

I was reading a thread on here about how a somali guy if he should provide for his wifes family and many were like no?????? loool western men are so pathetic, what type of xasid is that of course you should provide for her family as well if she needs you to broke ass abdis in here for real a fob truck driver wouldnt even hesitate he would automatically know he is obligated to provide for her family, same with hella old somali men. STAY AWAY FROM WESTERN SOMALI MEN. and please always look for a man who makes more then you when it comes to income. never settle:salute:
western somali men are that way because of feminism.Before, for somalis atleast the norm was the men was head of the household. Now a days the norm is “We’re both equal in a relationship, 50-50”.
This is what y’all signed up for so deal with it. Don’t expect a men to protect and provide if ur not willing to play ur feminine role, and vice versa for men.

western somali men are that way because of feminism.Before, for somalis atleast the norm was the men was head of the household. Now a days the norm is “We’re both equal in a relationship, 50-50”.
This is what y’all signed up for so deal with it. Don’t expect a men to protect and provide if ur not willing to play ur feminine role, and vice versa for men.

Its mostly due to capitalism.

Cost of living is high and many of you lot are only getting 35k and yes, i'm talking about the educated professionals.

You complain about feminism, but many of your fellow Abdis wouldn't even be able to provide a good lifestyle for a woman that fully intends to stay home.

That is the facts.

Mozart

You need people like me
God bless the west man. You can run through a load of women without commitment, don’t have to provide ; instead you can just send your wife to work and women will still think feminism has worked out well for them :russ:

God bless the west man. You can run through a load of women without commitment, don’t have to provide ; instead you can just send your wife to work and women will still think feminism has worked out well for them :russ:
Man some people are just destined to be schmucks. Why a dude would be against feminism in the west...the many benefits clearly outweigh the cons.

Its mostly due to capitalism.

Cost of living is high and many of you lot are only getting 35k and yes, i'm talking about the educated professionals.

You complain about feminism, but many of your fellow Abdis wouldn't even be able to provide a good lifestyle for a woman that fully intends to stay home.

That is the facts.
Than humble urself. Y’all want chanel bags every month or you just want to get by? if u can get a rich guy than by all means do so. But men is only obligated to provide the minimum. Food/shelter/clothing.

Than humble urself. Y’all want chanel bags every month or you just want to get by? if u can get a rich guy than by all means do so. But men is only obligated to provide the minimum. Food/shelter/clothing.

Its not about humbling oneself. It about providing your children with the best upbringing instead of raising your children in a rough ghetto area with bad schools nearby. Also, why should a woman's aspirations be to just 'get by' when she has the education and tools to provide a better lifestyle for herself and family? Our parents, didn't toil in a foreign country and push us to get educated so their sons and daughters aspire to just 'get by'.

You sound like an ciyal with the channel bag comment. I'm not a little teenager who is concerned about those things. I'm concerned about home ownership, children going to the best school possible in a crime free area. Our parents had no choice due to their limited options, but ideally due to being in the West longer and being a lot more educated, our children's generation should not be going through the same social issues our generation has dealt with. There needs to be upwards progression and mobility.

Last edited:
Its not about humbling oneself. It about providing your children with the best upbringing instead of raising your children in a rough ghetto area with bad schools nearby. Also, why should a woman's aspirations be to just 'get by' when she has the education and tools to provide a better lifestyle for herself and family? Our parents, didn't toil in a foreign country and push us to get educated so their sons and daughters aspire to just 'get by'.

You sound like an ciyal with the channel bag comment. I'm not a little teenager who is concerned about those things. I'm concerned about home ownership, children going to the best school possible in a crime free area. Our parents had no choice due to their limited options, but ideally due to being in the West longer and being a lot more educated, our children's generation should not be going through the same social issues our generation has dealt with. There needs to be upwards progression and mobility.
are you married? and how old are you? don’t lie it’s ramadan

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I love the west you can have so much pros to feminism. I've learned there is hierarchy when it comes to men. There is the top 20% they get all the women to chase them. The other 80% men will likely never get a women like that for them. You don't have to commit to any naag and run through them. The west is the blessing.
giphy.gif

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Ayye u comeback :friendhug:

Like someone said if her family lives in homeland of course i must provide

But i don't see the reason why should i if whole family lives in the West ceer money is enough fot them,it will go support my family to support my whole qabil :jcoleno::deadrose:

plus i want to spend my money on my wife aka honeymoon etc and not her family

Ayye u comeback :friendhug:

Like someone said if her family lives in homeland of course i must provide

But i don't see the reason why should i if whole family lives in the West ceer money is enough fot them,it will go support my family to support my whole qabil :jcoleno::deadrose:

plus i want to spend my money on my wife aka honeymoon etc and not her family

I MISSED YOU THE MOST BLACKBEARD:friendhug:andof course if there reer badiyo support them and haye romantic guy i see u :pachah1::mjlol:

I love the west you can have so much pros to feminism. I've learned there is hierarchy when it comes to men. There is the top 20% they get all the women to chase them. The other 80% men will likely never get a women like that for them. You don't have to commit to any naag and run through them. The west is the blessing.
giphy.gif
Wallahi this is the best strategy for men in the west.i’m muslim so no matter how much struggle we go through this world, it’ll end one day. but for those cadaans or kafiirs, this is the best strategy. Have a decent Job,Hit the gym, work on your sex game, and run through these girls. You’ll easily have 4-5 girls in your phone ready to fck and they will keep having sex with you in order to lock you. down.

giphy.gif

didnt expect anything from you such an isaaq beta male smh

Trending

Latest posts