Why old somali men and fob men are superior

I was reading a thread on here about how a somali guy if he should provide for his wifes family and many were like no?????? loool western men are so pathetic, what type of xasid is that of course you should provide for her family as well if she needs you to broke ass abdis in here for real a fob truck driver wouldnt even hesitate he would automatically know he is obligated to provide for her family, same with hella old somali men. STAY AWAY FROM WESTERN SOMALI MEN. and please always look for a man who makes more then you when it comes to income. never settle:salute:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I was reading a thread on here about how a somali guy if he should provide for his wifes family and many were like no?????? loool western men are so pathetic, what type of xasid is that of course you should provide for her family as well if she needs you to broke ass abdis in here for real a fob truck driver wouldnt even hesitate he would automatically know he is obligated to provide for her family, same with hella old somali men. STAY AWAY FROM WESTERN SOMALI MEN. and please always look for a man who makes more then you when it comes to income. never settle:salute:
Naya you are not gonna live of my money and leave at any moment. How about we split everything from rent to dinners

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
hate to break it to you money is important , its a neccesity 90% of a relatiosip is money 10% is love

Don't care. I wasn't raised to look for a richer partner.
This poor mindset doesn't concern me.
The relationship is more than a few bills.
I'm fairly ok, thank God.

Trending