Why Muslims Leave Islam? (Animated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex Muslims in the Middle East or some 3rd world countries are subjected to death threats. These things don't happen in the west and isn't the reason why ex Muslims bash Islam. most Ex Muslims talk about how they were forced to follow strict Islamic laws by their parents and stuff like that.

If that was true Ayaan Hirsi and Salman Rushdie wouldn't need 24/7 security and Ex-muslim events wouldn't need security to combat threats made.

You're entirely dismissive of the real threats faced by ex-muslims and the torment that is not related to strict upbringing but instead related to the open advocacy of criticizing a set of bad ideas and lies that is islam.

To claim that there is a sole reason for an act done by people from widely different background is disingenuous and not intellectually honest and perhaps less of an argument and more of a self-defense mechanism.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
If that was true Ayaan Hirsi and Salman Rushdie wouldn't need 24/7 security and Ex-muslim events wouldn't need security to combat threats made.

You're entirely dismissive of the real threats faced by ex-muslims and the torment that is not related to strict upbringing but instead related to the open advocacy of criticizing a set of bad ideas and lies that is islam.

To claim that there is a sole reason for an act done by people from widely different background is disingenuous and not intellectually honest and perhaps less of an argument and more of a self-defense mechanism.
Most Muslims aren't like that tbh. I don't think your parents, my parents and most Muslims in the west would send death threats to ex Muslims. However Islam needs a reformation as it hasn't been reformed since the 7th century. The number 1 thing I hate about Islam is the fact that it destroyed the image of our beautiful women.

Most Muslims aren't like that tbh. I don't think your parents, my parents and most Muslims in the west would send death threats to ex Muslims. However Islam needs a reformation as it hasn't been reformed since the 7th century. The number 1 thing I hate about Islam is the fact that it destroyed the image of our beautiful women.

An emboldened minority is more than capable of stifling dissent and I know personally of "moderates" who become personally enraged and near violent when Islam and the Prophet is spoken of in unflattering terms.

Sadly, the only states that punish apostasy and have some of the most severe blasphemy laws are islamic and it points to a broader religious problem.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Funny thing is more non-Muslims to convert to Islam than Muslims leave Islam. Over 100 thousand people convert to Islam and millions more born into Islam almost every year. There is a reason why Islam is the fastest growing religion on the earth so Muslims becoming disbelievers is very small and irrelevant.

On top of that, I see why @yaskaaa was karbashing Steam. She won't stop slandering Islam but who cares anyway? She'll die like everyone else and find out her ignorance.

Last edited:

Ayaan is a liar who lied on her family's name claiming they were salafi and that she was forcefully married when evidence proved otherwise. Plus her dad is a very famous figure in Somali history who I'd say was not that religious similar to the old political elite in somalia. She's a made up personality that cadaans can use to criticize immigration ,multiculturalism and Islam without sounding racist or islamaphobic . I'm not saying ex Muslims with legitimate concerns about Islam today don't exist but she's not it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts