Why Muslims Leave Islam? (Animated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is the answer, questioning why you're asking the question instead of addressing the deep philosophical, historical and scientifical problems of Islam? :cosbyhmm:

And is supra rational not merely blind faith? :hmm:

@Knowles @Geeljire sanbuur what is your opinion on the matter?

There is nothing wrong with asking questions imo. I heard certain scholars consider the study of Philosophy to be heretical.

I do feel that more debate and discussion should be had at dugsi. Obv I know that there are classes and stuff at the masjid, but the instruction at dugsi was entirely one way. You weren't allowed to ask the macalin any questions.

Ironically, my Religious Education class at my secular school went pretty in depth with the discussions since we already knew the content that was taught in that lesson.

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Common steam. You gotta let people practice their religion in peace. If you wanna help with reforming Islam and its outdated religious laws, go head but all you're doing is forcing Somalis to leave Islam

Common steam. You gotta let people practice their religion in peace. If you wanna help with reforming Islam and its outdated religious laws, go head but all you're doing is forcing Somalis to leave Islam

"Forcing"? :gucciwhat:

These are fundamental questions with no extensive insight, and if that is enough to make others leave I factor very little into that decision. :comeon:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
I subscribe to deisme as of late.

Asking rationality of religion, specially one that works under a perfect doctrine is paramount to reducing suffering and fundamentalism.
Outta here nayaa:camby: also before you go what's your opinion on beastiality, lolis and realdolls or fleshlights:cosbyhmm:

Outta here nayaa:camby: also before you go what's your opinion on beastiality, lolis and realdolls or fleshlights:cosbyhmm:

Under objective harm doctrine as basis of governmental regulation

Beastiality: Should be allowed to the extent it does not harm the animal

Lollis: Should be allowed to extent it does not do harm or cause harm

Realdolls: Should be allowed as there is no harm

Fleshlights: Should be allowed as there is no harm

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Under objective harm doctrine as basis of governmental regulation

Beastiality: Should be allowed to the extent it does not harm the animal

Lollis: Should be allowed to extent it does not do harm or cause harm

Realdolls: Should be allowed as there is no harm

Fleshlights: Should be allowed as there is no harm