Why Mogadishu has the most developed private sector in Somalia ?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I prefer Italians over British if I had to choose between Italians & British I'd pick Italians every time. They invested in Mogadishu and came through for Somali Galbeed (Somaliweyn)

Meanwhile Isaaq were jumping up & down because the British built a dusty airstrip in Hargeisa and in 1954 gave the Hawd away to Ethiopia.

My stand based on historical facts. You're still butt hurt I proved Italians built Mogadishu while you're referencing average hight like Italians starved Somalis.

Italian Somalia

British Somaliland

Iam not gonna lie those spaghetti eaters turnt mogadushi in to 1 of the pretties cities in africa:patrice:Even in europe italy has better looking cities then england

Your historical facts are based off of footage/records of areas Italians settled and bias from your inability to cope with the fact that your qabil former leaders were practically prostitutes. Italian Somalia was a shithole through and through, only people who had it good were a minority of Somali's and Italian settlers. I forgot you tried to argue against colonial records of famines which correlated with drops in average height last time :icon lol:

I couldn't give a f*ck about what you prefer or what the brits did in the North. Almost everysingle aspect of colonial Somalia was a gigantic xaar-gud. Of course you'd defend it, indignity runs in the blood of your sharmuut0 like ancestors and I guess it pops up in people like you and the weirdos here o ingriiska guska ka duuqo.

So which one is it me saying Mogadishu was built by Italians because I like them or because I wanna take a dig at Hawiye?' You'rere the one who quoted me first xayawaan yahow siilka confused ah kaso dacay so off course you're going to care about my opinion. No one asked for yours but you already projected mine.

It's not my fault you're too far up in your own ass to realize Italians are the ones who built Mogadishu. But at least you admitted "minorities of Somalis lived well under Italian rule" those minorities including the politicians who run the country afterwards. So even when your head is so far up the futo you still aknowledge Italian contributions to Somalia. Good boy.

I'm still waiting for the proof of famine not some average hight BS to leave Italian oppression stick up your ass.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
Your historical facts are based off of footage/records of areas Italians settled and bias from your inability to cope with the fact that your qabil former leaders were practically prostitutes. Italian Somalia was a shithole through and through, only people who had it good were a minority of Somali's and Italian settlers. I forgot you tried to argue against colonial records of famines which correlated with drops in average height last time :icon lol:

I couldn't give a f*ck about what you prefer or what the brits did in the North. Almost everysingle aspect of colonial Somalia was a gigantic xaar-gud. Of course you'd defend it, indignity runs in the blood of your sharmuut0 like ancestors and I guess it pops up in people like you and the weirdos here o ingriiska guska ka duuqo.
So which one is it me saying Mogadishu was built by Italians because I like them or because I wanna take a dig at Hawiye?' You'rere the one who quoted me first xayawaan yahow siilka confused ah kaso dacay so off course you're going to care about my opinion. No one asked for yours but you already projected mine.

It's not my fault you're too far up in your own ass to realize Italians are the ones who built Mogadishu. But at least you admitted "minorities of Somalis lived well under Italian rule" those minorities including the politicians who run the country afterwards. So even when your head is so far up the futo you still aknowledge Italian contributions to Somalia. Good boy.

I'm still waiting for the proof of famine not some average hight BS to leave Italian oppression stick up your ass.
dude italians were crappy. they built for settler colonialism which started mainly in shabelle valley which is less hotter than the juba valley (jilib bardera luuq are hotter). but yeah they were less crappy than britain for massacring ethiopia. and building a railway taken apart by ingiriiska. only under the trusteeship (after britain and germany cucked italy and the fascist government) did the qaramada midoobay make them properly teach and build. thats when they founded jaamacadda ummada. before that it was a craphole being prepared for settler colonialsm.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
dude italians were crappy. they built for settler colonialism which started mainly in shabelle valley which is less hotter than the juba valley (jilib bardera luuq are hotter). but yeah they were less crappy than britain for massacring ethiopia. and building a railway taken apart by ingiriiska. only under the trusteeship (after britain and germany cucked italy and the fascist government) did the qaramada midoobay make them properly teach and build. thats when they founded jaamacadda ummada. before that it was a craphole being prepared for settler colonialsm.
Britain didn build anything in SL but with india they went all out they build trains that they still use till this day including roads :wow: Italy was 10 times better and dont forget how italy also build the capital of libya

reer

VIP
Britain didn build anything in SL but with india they went all out they build trains that they still use till this day including roads :wow: Italy was 10 times better and dont forget how italy also build the capital of libya
british raj/british india = pakistan india sri lanka bangladesh burma/myanmar. they had mass farmlands and resources to loot. british looted 45 trillion. if somaliland had the farmlands and rivers of the south @Kanan's people would see britian building some stuff for colonialism and to make money off the people's large farmlands. like italy introducing banana a cash crop. tripoli is close to italt and had a significant italian community. by the start of ww2 approx 37% of tripoli and 31% of benghazi populations were italian.

That's what I said Italians were better than British.

Reborn

Better?

Have you never contemplated as to when the state collapsed in 1991 why the population of British Somaliland marched towards reconciliation and peace whereas Italian Somaliland went into hell? It all stems from the legacy of colonisation :yousmart:
All those buildings mean nothing in Mogadishu if the fabric of society was brutally repressed and made slaves of their own lands.

Better?

Have you never contemplated as to when the state collapsed in 1991 why the population of British Somaliland marched towards reconciliation and peace whereas Italian Somaliland went into hell? It all stems from the legacy of colonisation :yousmart:
All those buildings mean nothing in Mogadishu if the fabric of society was brutally repressed and made slaves of their own lands.

British practiced indirect rule because the north was a burden to run, we retained our conflict resolution mechanism and got off the civil war rather quickly.

However what got us into the union in the first place is the British treason in 1954 giving away the Hawd to Ethiopia. Somalia had leverage in 1960 to press for monopoly over power including presidency, capital & currency.

British indirect rule.JPG

pre union.JPG

reer

VIP
Better?

siad barre and darod launched a counter attack in 1992 which failed. by end of 1993 jubbaland was in a shaky stalemate while waqooyi was in qamadi wars.

siad barre and darod launched a counter attack in 1992 which failed. by end of 1993 jubbaland was in a shaky stalemate while waqooyi was in qamadi wars.

Qamandi war is not even a war. Land dispute in Hawd between HY & Ciidagale in 2007 they killed 100 people of each-other and called it a day. In 2007 tribal insurgency has mushroomed into full scale war in Mogadshu with Ethiopians shelling the capital with Somalis chimping out on both sides.

Somaliland civil war ended in 1997 after 4 years. Meanwhile JVA were busy fighting Morgan and the inter Darood wars over Kismayo. Hawiye divided Mogadishu into north & south shelling the shit out of each others.

When it comes to reconcilation Reer Woqooyi > Reer Konfur.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

You seem to be mistaken about which part I care about ya son of a dhil0. Italy's shitty agricultural policies are well noted and the amount of damage they caused have also been recorded, their plans to turn souther Somalia into a cashcow went badly for the population. The average height dropping in Somalia is only one piece of evidence of it, of course you'd try to dismiss how else would you defend the figurative institutional prostitution you're ashamed of. A decrease in average height is heavily correlated with war time, lower nutritional levels among the general population and various other disasters.

https://ourworldindata.org/ BS kulaha it's all recorded by ourworldindata.org how do you get to a point where you're dismissing impartial sources based off of official data because of qabil:mjlol:

This article explores the evolution of a developmentalist discourse for colonial Somalia and the attempts of the colonial government to present agricultural plans and labor policies as efforts to bring about social and economic development for colonial subjects and profit for colonial investors. In the long term, these efforts provided both a justification and a scope for the colonial venture. Fostering intensive farming and commercial agriculture, development planning institutionalized forced labor, disrupted the local production of foodstuff, and made the colony dependent on foreign imports.

I hate to break it to you but Mogadishu has existed long before the Italians made treaties with the sultanate's. Mogadishu wasn't a modern city under a Italy. If you're going to go into actual measures then Mogadishu was most developed under Barre while the rest of Somalia was shit, same as Italian Somalia but even better. A minority of congolese also lived it up under the eye of Belgium and of course who could forget the contributions they made to the Congo what lovely people. Continue making oral virtual intercourse on your former colonial masters, like your forefathers before maybe they'll open up your futo for gumeysi kkkkkkk.

Your right it wasn't a famine, it was more like a relatively slow descent into depriavtion because of their experimental like approach to economic growth in Somalia coupled with stupid policies that should've been discontinued but went on for too long. Funnily enough the former rulers of the prostitutes that ruled Somalia made modest investments at best even compared to colonies like Eritrea.

Man defends getting conquered and starved because his qabil invited them in. God this forum has some of the stupidest people I've seen.

Funny how members of certain clans don't want to comment in this thread.:mjpls:

You've been getting too delusional lately. I just wanted to remind you the reality on the ground.:banderas:
Because most of the IC money is channeled into Xamar as it has always been since after 1991.
Cabdi qasim , Sh Sharif, xassan Sheikh dudnt have wealth

Secodly we know the capital got from xamsr was from looted properties.

You seem to be mistaken about which part I care about ya son of a dhil0. Italy's shitty agricultural policies are well noted and the amount of damage they caused have also been recorded, their plans to turn souther Somalia into a cashcow went badly for the population. The average height dropping in Somalia is only one piece of evidence of it, of course you'd try to dismiss how else would you defend the figurative institutional prostitution you're ashamed of. A decrease in average height is heavily correlated with war time, lower nutritional levels among the general population and various other disasters.

https://ourworldindata.org/ BS kulaha it's all recorded by ourworldindata.org how do you get to a point where you're dismissing impartial sources based off of official data because of qabil:mjlol:

Off course you care otherwise you wouldn't quote and misrepresent my posts according your whims. You still haven't answered am I Italian fan or shitting on Hawiye?

Tii ku dhuustay wasse, eey eey dashay, najis baluucada ku dex koray. No wonder you're this stupid along with the laughable explanation linking studies that agrees with my point curyaan yahow maskaxda laga wasay. If it's recorded you'd pull up the numbers..

And you went back on foolish famine claims. Malcuun waxiid.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Off course you care otherwise you wouldn't quote and misrepresent my posts according your whims. You still haven't answered am I Italian fan or shitting on Hawiye?

Tii ku dhuustay wasse, eey eey dashay, najis baluucada ku dex koray. No wonder you're this stupid along with the laughable explanation linking studies that agrees with my point curyaan yahow maskaxda laga wasay. If it's recorded you'd pull up the numbers..

And you went back on foolish famine claims. Malcuun waxiid.
Nigga I don't know what you're doing, I'm just pointing out how stupid your praise of colonialism is. How the hell do you defend what's generally agreed upon in the academic world as a blight on a whole continent? I thought you were defending it based on the small amount of infrastructure they built in Mogadishu.

Not only is the Somali lineage made up of wecels it's filled with dhil0s. What other people can praise gumeysi, I couldn't give a shit about qabil. I never have and I dislike people who celebrate getting conquered when there were more drawbacks than tangible benefits. The studies I've linked literally point out what I've written here you mong. At least try not to lie for once and actually bother to read it, then again you just claimed ourworldindata is a BS source I can't expect much from then on.

I can admit when I'm wrong and even rescind my claim based on fact finding something you've yet to even attempt. Forget that you can't even read source judging by the multiple times you've made bullshit points and ignored actual sources in the past.

Dhil0 baad ku dashay walaal kkkkk. What sort of bastard can defend his people living in gaajo iyo rafaad on the basis of qabil and what some human shit stains in the past agreed to. The lovely sultanate's of the days gone by are sellouts and prostitutes of the highest order and that's all they'll ever be.

Italians destroyed the somali culture in the south that's why they were killing each other 30 years ago without any internal peace conferences ever happening between the clans unlike in the north where culture was intact and strong where the words of our elders was heard by everyone regardless of their political and military position thanks to British protectorate that allowed clans to rule themselves and keep their way of life