Why Mogadishu has the most developed private sector in Somalia ?

The thread is titled

"Why mogadishu has the most developed private sector in Somalia "

But this jabootian brings in Zurich, New York and Tokyo lol

Mr Thailand of africa when we are discussing who has the cheapest prostitutes in the horn I'll make sure to @ you .
You want east african cities?? sure... Addis Abeba and Nairobi are at least 30 years ahead of your "High IQ" Mogadishu. :hemad:
Even Hargeisa is 10 times safer (without international aid/support from other countries), I guess they just have a higher IQ.

thats it GIF

The retarted pagan francophone propably didnt even read the thread title and just jumped in to take shots at us .

You want east african cities?? sure... Addis Abeba and Nairobi are at least 30 years ahead of your "High IQ" Mogadishu. :hemad:
Even Hargeisa is 10 times safer (without international aid/support from other countries), I guess they just have a higher IQ.

Mr Thailand of africa read the thread title again . Were not talking about what city is safer nor are we comparing ethiopia or Kenyan cities to a Somali city.

Mogadishu even receives international funding to build and maintain its sewage system, forget anything else. The amount of development funding that goes into that city is much higher than anywhere else. Just being the capital city alone attracts $$.

Aside from international funding, Turks might actually become among the wealthiest and powerful in the city. That was their goal all along, their involvement in Somalia certainly isn't altruism.

The Airport was built by Turkey, and they manage that along with the Port (which I believe they are expanding/renovating). Decale Hotel is also Turkish owned.

In addition to controlling the main revenue sources in the city, Turks are opening up furniture shops such as this; I wonder what else they own that people claim is "Hawiye high IQ".

Decale hotel is actually owned and invested into by a close relative of my mother. Turkish workers only helped come up with the design to make it a five star hotel and built it. They don’t ‘own’ a brick of the building whatsoever. You can say the Turkish have some ownership and shares to the port, airport and hospitals (which are much worse imo) but not hotels invested and created by Somali business men

Decale hotel is actually owned and invested into by a close relative of my mother. Turkish workers only helped come up with the design to make it a five star hotel and built it. They don’t ‘own’ a brick of the building whatsoever. You can say the Turkish have some ownership and shares to the port, airport and hospitals (which are much worse imo) but not hotels invested and created by Somali business men

Far, far worse. That's treasonous, how on earth does a foreign nation own key infrastructure in another country. I wonder which fool signed this deal?

Do you have evidence to show this to be true?

Far, far worse. That's treasonous, how on earth does a foreign nation own key infrastructure in another country. I wonder which fool signed this deal?

Do you have evidence to show this to be true?
That’s why I always found the Turkish and their involvement in Somalia fishy. They helped with many key projects however it seems like they are taking control of us in return. However as somalis we should have known nothing in this world is free especially when it comes to international relations between countries

Attachments

• 9D1A0E64-7972-4F70-913D-00569C5555DD.jpeg
    9D1A0E64-7972-4F70-913D-00569C5555DD.jpeg
    540.6 KB · Views: 55
  • AA1FF8F8-E7C8-49ED-AE37-4C08638E7A79.jpeg
    AA1FF8F8-E7C8-49ED-AE37-4C08638E7A79.jpeg
    900.5 KB · Views: 53
That’s why I always found the Turkish and their involvement in Somalia fishy. They helped with many key projects however it seems like they are taking control of us in return. However as somalis we should have known nothing in this world is free especially when it comes to international relations between countries

Absolutely, there is no such thing as an altruistic country or corporation, all they care about is the bottom line.

I always found it so cringy when I saw Somalis sucking up to Turkey/Turks as if they care about a bunch of Africans. They are the descendants of the Ottomans for god's sake, they had Slavic slave armies and concubines. They also castrated little African boys so they could grow into eunuchs to guard the harems. What about any of this would make someone think "let me hand over my national assets to them". SMH

We need to find out what this management deal entails and how long it is for.

Absolutely, there is no such thing as an altruistic country or corporation, all they care about is the bottom line.

I always found it so cringy when I saw Somalis sucking up to Turkey/Turks as if they care about a bunch of Africans. They are the descendants of the Ottomans for god's sake, they had Slavic slave armies and concubines. They also castrated little African boys so they could grow into eunuchs to guard the harems. What about any of this would make someone think "let me hand over my national assets to them". SMH

We need to find out what this management deal entails and how long it is for.
The sooner somalia realise they are seen as black by the rest of the world and the sooner black people and African nations realise no one gives af about them , not only white people, the sooner we get out of the mental trap we been enslaved in. Turks don’t give a shot about Somalia. They saw an opportunity and grabbed it as Somalia’s a key location in Africa

Trending