Why Mogadishu has the most developed private sector in Somalia ?

Galmaduug and hirshabelleh make up a good majority of xamar but the majority of xamar are its natives who are wacdaan cismaan , reer mataan , other abgaals ,some hg , banadari cad cads ,geledi and madhoweyne (these ethnicities are known to have higher iqs)

So you mean by high IQ a selected sub clans within Abgaal?

How funny Mahdi was an Abgaal and he destroyed the capital in 3 month war with Caydiid. Jowhar & Balcad in Middle Shabelle are Abgaal strongholds right next to Mogadishu. Why they haven't developed on the same pace as Xamar even through all 3 cities are dominated by Abgaal?

You see where I'm getting at?

So you mean by high IQ a selected sub clans within Abgaal?

How funny Mahdi was an Abgaal and he destroyed the capital in 3 month war with Caydiid. Jowhar & Balcad in Middle Shabelle are Abgaal strongholds right next to Mogadishu. Why they haven't developed on the same pace as Xamar even through all 3 cities are dominated by Abgaal?

You see where I'm getting at?
* selected subclans of mudulood . Get it right ninyaho . Is no wonder Somalia runs smoothly when my ethnicity is leading somalis for example
When somalia was known as the Switzerland of Africa under president Aden cade aun

Watch @5:23 when our caucasian Germanic brothers wiping the dust of our shoes .

Since you brought up the great philanrophist Ali Mahdi aun this is his familly farmland that my subclan sold to his familly over 50 years ago its big as xamarweyne district

And is one of the farms that produces the famous Somalia sesame oil that has Somalia in the top 20 sesame oil producing countries and gives employment to many ppl .
This is the project he completed befor he passed away

The tallest tower in xamar and was fully build by somalis .

What has your exiled leader abdulahi Yusuf aun done for your ethnicity or his gobol?

* selected subclans of mudulood . Get it right ninyaho . Is no wonder Somalia runs smoothly when my ethnicity is leading somalis for example
When somalia was known as the Switzerland of Africa under president Aden cade aun

Watch @5:23 when our caucasian Germanic brothers wiping the dust of our shoes .

Since you brought up the great philanrophist Ali Mahdi aun this is his familly farmland that my subclan sold to his familly over 50 years ago its big as xamarweyne district

And is one of the farms that produces the famous Somalia sesame oil that has Somalia in the top 20 sesame oil producing countries and gives employment to many ppl .
This is the project he completed befor he passed away

The tallest tower in xamar and was fully build by somalis .

What has your exiled leader abdulahi Yusuf aun done for your ethnicity or his gobol?

Hawiye > Hawiye in Mogadishu > Indigenous Hawiye in Mogadishu > Mudulod > certain sub clans of Mudulod.

The mental gymnastics in this thread.

So where did the high IQ go in 1991? did it evaporate because of global warming?!.

E04zI3dXEAEv-iy.jpeg.jpg
E0PglQRWEAMeTLH.jpeg.jpg

After afweyne shelled my city in 1991 and puntland with their xabasha masters shelled xamar again in 2006 we have rebuild it with our own wealth and hands . Say mashallah and keep it moving or die with jealousy you have for reer banadir
Mr boorsoneeri

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
By the time of independence Mogadishu was a modern city. Almost a split image of Rome.

I just clocked you're one of those people who praise colonialism for qabil reasons kkkkkk I'm done

Reminds me of Barre fanboys posting select images to show development

I just clocked you're one of those people who praise colonialism for qabil reasons kkkkkk I'm done

Reminds me of Barre fanboys posting select images to show development
I prefer Italians over British if I had to choose between Italians & British I'd pick Italians every time. They invested in Mogadishu and came through for Somali Galbeed (Somaliweyn)

Meanwhile Isaaq were jumping up & down because the British built a dusty airstrip in Hargeisa and in 1954 gave the Hawd away to Ethiopia.

My stand based on historical facts. You're still butt hurt I proved Italians built Mogadishu while you're referencing average hight like Italians starved Somalis.

Italian Somalia

British Somaliland

I prefer Italians over British if I had to choose between Italians & British I'd pick Italians every time. They invested in Mogadishu and came through for Somali Galbeed (Somaliweyn)

Meanwhile Isaaq were jumping up & down because the British built a dusty airstrip in Hargeisa and in 1954 gave the Hawd away to Ethiopia.

My stand based on historical facts. You're still butt hurt I proved Italians built Mogadishu while you're referencing average hight like Italians starved Somalis.

Italian Somalia

British Somaliland

This is Muqdisho 2021. Which one of these buildings were built by Italians?

This is Muqdisho 2021. Which one of these buildings were built by Italians?

We were talking about period from 1920 - 1950.

IMG_20211022_000942.jpg

That's what gave Mogadishu an edge over every other city in Somalia and why during the union Isaaq conceded the capital and virtually all power to South Somalia not just because they wanted the Hawd back but because Hargiesa was a dusty town next to Mogadishu. The southerns even refused to incorporate Somaliland initially because it had nothing to bring to the table aside from livestock.

reer

VIP

View attachment 204530

That's what gave Mogadishu an edge over every other city in Somalia and why during the union Isaaq conceded the capital and virtually all power to South Somalia not just because they wanted the Hawd back but because Hargiesa was a dusty town next to Mogadishu. The southerns even refused to incorporate Somaliland initially because it had nothing to bring to the table aside from livestock.
development was low before the trusteeship. most development was for settler colonialism. italy and britain were both equally crap before 1950. italy was starting to embark on settler colonialism in mild temperatured parts of konfuria but stopped/stalled due to ww2. :manny:

That's what gave Mogadishu an edge over every other city in Somalia and why during the union Isaaq conceded the capital and virtually all power to South Somalia not just because they wanted the Hawd back but because Hargiesa was a dusty town next to Mogadishu.
Mostly because Somalia was more than 5x the population than SL
The southerns even refused to incorporate Somaliland initially because it had nothing to bring to the table aside from livestock.
Well they were right. Reer waqooyi haven't seen a real city before 1960. Southern Somalis are reer magaal

reer

VIP
Mostly because Somalia was more than 5x the population than SL

Well they were right. Reer waqooyi haven't seen a real city before 1960. Southern Somalis are reer magaal
konfuria was a craphole save for whatever italians wanted to build for future settlers in the shabelle valley. where mostly hawiye live.

View attachment 204530

Why did Italians invest into Muqdisho and not into Bosaso? Why did the Turks invest into lawless and unstable Muqdisho and not into Garowe the Paragon of peace? It is obviously because Reer Muqdisho have higher IQ than the rest of Somali race.
Dance Dancing GIF by The Dude Perfect Show

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Mogadishu is the capital of all Somalis and it has the most business minded as well as the most welcoming population. The pearl city shall return and reclaim it past glory :)

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Why is Mogadishu 4th world capital compared to other African nations capital look at Addis Ababa and compared to Mogadishu

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Italian Somalia

British Somaliland

Your historical facts are based off of footage/records of areas Italians settled and bias from your inability to cope with the fact that your qabil former leaders were practically prostitutes. Italian Somalia was a shithole through and through, only people who had it good were a minority of Somali's and Italian settlers. I forgot you tried to argue against colonial records of famines which correlated with drops in average height last time :icon lol:

I couldn't give a f*ck about what you prefer or what the brits did in the North. Almost everysingle aspect of colonial Somalia was a gigantic xaar-gud. Of course you'd defend it, indignity runs in the blood of your sharmuut0 like ancestors and I guess it pops up in people like you and the weirdos here o ingriiska guska ka duuqo.

Trending