Why marry a Western raised Xalimo when you can....

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
So you can pollute their minds and ruin their self esteem and sweet talk them into polygamy :hillarybiz: Night try buster but women back home are 10X the man you’ll ever be they were the Pants in the relationship

Nope. They are not feminists and they know their roles.

Once I bring them over here, we will live in secluded part the country and she will have no friends. She will raise my kids. I will please her in the bedroom, provide for her and the kids.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That diana thread got me thinking all our sisters back home are bleaching, or maybe she is just wearing makeup here:farmajoyaab:

That diana thread got me thinking all our sisters back home are bleaching, or maybe she is just wearing makeup here:farmajoyaab:
You do know there's many naturally light skinned Somali? Like 10%-15%+ of Somalians are naturally light skin. You can tell the Diana look from natural light skin as the With diana users look like they're wearing too much light makeup, or their hands don't match their skin.

" Maxaa magac Ajnabi Ku faleeysa" :ooh:

A proud Somali that is graceful and alluring, plus a successful business women.

Did you guys see the way she started praising Allah at the beginning of the video :whew:

I didn't think much of women back home but this video has certainly opened my eyes...

You do know there's many naturally light skinned Somali? Like 10%-15%+ of Somalians are naturally light skin. You can tell the Diana look from natural light skin as the With diana users look like they're wearing too much light makeup, or their hands don't match their skin.

This is the first time I actually like a PiratePrincess comment.

I see you starting to build your reputation back, girl.

Nope. They are not feminists and they know their roles.

Once I bring them over here, we will live in secluded part the country and she will have no friends. She will raise my kids. I please her in the bedroom, provide for her and the kids.
Why no friends? What you described sounds like prison

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@FarahAbdi I'm not trying to be mean but girls from Somalia are extremely superficial. You don't have a chance, even the ugly ones want a tall light skin man with wavy hair and a 'sigis back'. The want a brad pitt preferably.

That's why the majority of the Somali women who marry out are fresh off the boat. They don't want you they want a beautiful man.

Btw I saw your post on somalifaces. I'm happy for you. Don't f*ck this up.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
lol@the angry Westernized Xalimos.

Dont be mad because this Abdi is leaving yall for a nourished Xalimo back home.
No we aren’t we are angry that your gonna go back to the motherland and impregnate an innocent Xalimo with your devils spawn

@FarahAbdi I'm not trying to be mean but girls from Somalia are extremely superficial. You don't have a chance, even the ugly ones want a tall light skin man with wavy hair and a 'sigis back'. The want a brad pitt preferably.

That's why the majority of the Somali women who marry out are fresh off the boat. They don't want you they want a beautiful man.

Btw I saw your post on somalifaces. I'm happy for you. Don't f*ck this up.

Majority of women are suckers for height. A girl called me too short once :mjlol:. Im 187cm.

If I went back home, I would be treated as a KING. I'm tall, decent looking, and with money. I'll marry best looking one or two. then bring them over here.

Lol she's not raised back home.
Her fashion sense, the way she applies makeup, the healthy glow she has that comes from abundance,
the way she speaks and the english she interjects all point to the fact that she's not from there. She also had the connections to bring indian's that have the skills to work for her. Most likely she's from the gulf or maybe Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts