Why marry a Western raised Xalimo when you can....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea but make sure you learn Somali first. I can't imagine a man pushing 30 saying things like "waxwaan ahwi Somali" making it very far with Xalimo's back home.

@FarahAbdi I'm not trying to be mean but girls from Somalia are extremely superficial. You don't have a chance, even the ugly ones want a tall light skin man with wavy hair and a 'sigis back'. The want a brad pitt preferably.

That's why the majority of the Somali women who marry out are fresh off the boat. They don't want you they want a beautiful man.

Btw I saw your post on somalifaces. I'm happy for you. Don't f*ck this up.

Brad pit is short thoe:patrice:

That diana thread got me thinking all our sisters back home are bleaching, or maybe she is just wearing makeup here:farmajoyaab:

We have ruined our women man, in the diaspora we have encouraged obesity through praise while shamelessly maligning the few slim healthy ones, and back home we got them bleaching due to our pathetic colourism showing preference for lighter skin that cracks.

No other culture does this, even within the AA community there are large group that are awake who publicly shame such people all over YouTube, while we encourage this with no groups to dissuade others.

Even the OP decided to post a fat Diana abusing women from Somalia holding her up as a champion instead of discouraging this poison, nacalad ba *** these types of people.

It was narrated that Naafi’ said: Ibn ‘Umar used not to eat until a poor man was brought to eat with him. I brought a man in to eat with him and he ate a great deal. He said: O Naafi’, do not let this man enter upon me, for I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “The kaafir eats in seven intestines.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5393) and Muslim (2060).

On seeing a fat man, the Prophet (salalahu ‘alyhi wasalam) said:
“If you did not have a paunch (belly fat), it would be better for you”.

Umar bin Al Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) would encourage exercise and didn’t like obesity, in fact he was against obesity. He said

“O People! Beware of overeating because it makes you lazy in your prayer, it makes your body weak and makes you unhealthy and Allah dislikes the obese man. And you should be modest in your food because that is closer to righteousness and further from excess and makes you stronger in worshipping Allah. And you will perish when your desires become more dearer to you than Allah (azza wajal) or your religion.”

We have ruined our women man, in the diaspora we have encouraged obesity through praise while shamelessly maligning the few slim healthy ones, and back home we got them bleaching due to our pathetic colourism showing preference for lighter skin that cracks.

No other culture does this, even within the AA community there are large group that are awake who publicly shame such people all over YouTube, while we encourage this with no groups to dissuade others.

Even the OP decided to post a fat Diana abusing women from Somalia holding her up as a champion instead of discouraging this poison, nacalad ba *** these types of people.

It was narrated that Naafi’ said: Ibn ‘Umar used not to eat until a poor man was brought to eat with him. I brought a man in to eat with him and he ate a great deal. He said: O Naafi’, do not let this man enter upon me, for I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “The kaafir eats in seven intestines.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5393) and Muslim (2060).

On seeing a fat man, the Prophet (salalahu ‘alyhi wasalam) said:
“If you did not have a paunch (belly fat), it would be better for you”.

Umar bin Al Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) would encourage exercise and didn’t like obesity, in fact he was against obesity. He said

“O People! Beware of overeating because it makes you lazy in your prayer, it makes your body weak and makes you unhealthy and Allah dislikes the obese man. And you should be modest in your food because that is closer to righteousness and further from excess and makes you stronger in worshipping Allah. And you will perish when your desires become more dearer to you than Allah (azza wajal) or your religion.”

She doesnt look like a diana abuser though. It looks like a bit of make up. Diana abusers mostly look unhealthy because their skin becomes very thin. I can spot them miles away? also the rest of their bodies tend to have a different color all together.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
You do know there's many naturally light skinned Somali? Like 10%-15%+ of Somalians are naturally light skin. You can tell the Diana look from natural light skin as the With diana users look like they're wearing too much light makeup, or their hands don't match their skin.
its higher than that,majority of my family are pretty light

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
@FarahAbdi I'm not trying to be mean but girls from Somalia are extremely superficial. You don't have a chance, even the ugly ones want a tall light skin man with wavy hair and a 'sigis back'. The want a brad pitt preferably.

That's why the majority of the Somali women who marry out are fresh off the boat. They don't want you they want a beautiful man.

Btw I saw your post on somalifaces. I'm happy for you. Don't f*ck this up.

Absolute bs,how are all the ugly fobs getting married.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I want too try Waqooyi women. They are my new interest. I want a Burcaawi girl:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending