Why? Just Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Bruh some girls even give head with the hijab on. They don't know what it means to wear it
:pachah1:

Where do you live? I've never heard such bullshit.

The closest thing I've heard is some hijabi chick sent nude pics to guys in my year.

No, just, no.
:ileycry:

It's disgusting and utterly repulsive. They are practically begging you to stare at their pompous booty. It's too much fitna and strife in the dunya.

However, we should lower our gaze and have some xishood.

Human

It's disgusting and utterly repulsive. They are practically begging you to stare at their pompous booty. It's too much fitna and strife in the dunya.

However, we should lower our gaze and have some xishood.

What about the ones that don't know?

Not every single xalimo knows their buttocks are big until someone tells them
:russ:

Just make sure your sisters don't go outside wearing those clothes, we have no right over strangers.

Oh and try to lower your gazes people, looking at the booty without restraint darkens the heart :pachah1:

Human

I'm not talking about Somali women, mashallah, they tend to be dressed modestly. The example I saw was some Arab or Asian

My condolences are to Asian and Arabs.

It's probably the only time that they do anything rebellious outside let alone in their own homes

I'm sure they had to side tackle people so their brothers would not find them outside revealed to the world
:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending