Why isn't sweden

Damn you lived there:ummhmm:

alhamdulillah you left that place, shit is basically the most dangerous place in Scandinavia right now:stressed:
I know, when I tell people here in uk what a sh1thole Malmo is they laugh and say sweden, I bet someone stealing a bike is big deal over there. Several guys i grew up with have killed people and they are still roaming the streets

The goverment don't give a f*ck about us here wallahi specially in Stockholm.:jcoleno:

Heard from my friends that his father got coronavirus last week now they testing him and his family if they got infected from him.

Well i dodge the bullet from that hell hole city. Living peaceful from now in northern part of the country ( for couple years ).:whew:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
I know, when I tell people here in uk what a sh1thole Malmo is they laugh and say sweden, I bet someone stealing a bike is big deal over there. Several guys i grew up with have killed people and they are still roaming the streets

the criminal justice system in scandinavia is shit. You can kill people and get 10 years max, and 5 years if you behave well.

and you are doing your time in a jail cell that looks like a 5 star hotel:francis:

Apollo

VIP
Trying to do something about the spread of the virus. Apparently life is still normal there and schools, non-essential shops, cinemas etc are all still open. meanwhile other euro countries are in lockdown
:dead:

[conspiracy]

That country is run by extreme leftists who hate right-wing voting boomers and rather want them gone while young lefty voting population remains.

[/conspiracy]

the criminal justice system in scandinavia is shit. You can kill people and get 10 years max, and 5 years if you behave well.

and you are doing your time in a jail cell that looks like a 5 star hotel:francis:
main reason i left sweden. absolute trash country for decent hard working people

[conspiracy]

That country is run by extreme leftists who hate right-wing voting boomers and rather want them gone while young lefty voting population remains.

[/conspiracy]
Really gets the noggin joggin, the funny thing is Swedes are so fucking insane I actually wouldn't put it past them. I've never seen a group of people hell bent on their own extinction/replacement lol.

Don't forget the discount sentence they give to murderer and predators left and right. So progressive. :trumpsmirk:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
The Chinese virus is a hoax, we don’t abuse people and cage them, FreeYasin:banderas:
I’ve been hitting the gym all day beach body here I come:ahh:, you guys are just jealous that you can’t leave your small dorm rooms, also Denmark is going to follow our footsteps they were the second country to lockdown after Italy and clearly it didn’t have that much overall impact, look at Italy, Spain and other countries. They are doing really awful kkkkkk Sweden is clearly doing something right, the youngest victim so far is a healthy 26 year old and ~40% of the death toll in stockholm are Somalis who cares anyways.

Kom o festa med oss

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

its crazy imagine how it feels for the cops throwing in a person in jail only to get out after few years than back on the streets

the politicians dont give a shit

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Herd immunity to fucking SARS is beyond absurd if not down-right suicidal. The UK had similar plans, till 200+ academics pointed out how retarded that was.
Maybe the Swedes know something the rest of us don't. Why else would they gamble with the lives of their citizens?

Trending

Latest posts