Why isn't sweden

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Trying to do something about the spread of the virus. Apparently life is still normal there and schools, non-essential shops, cinemas etc are all still open. meanwhile other euro countries are in lockdown
:dead:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They are pursuing herd immunity. Experts believe 60% to 65% of the world's population are going to get infected anyway.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
800px-Herd_immunity.svg.png

Swedes really have taken progressivesm and tolerance to the next level. Even the SARS virus is welcomed with open arms. What suicidal shithole that country is
:drakelaugh: :damn:

It's cause the disease models indicate the worst case scenario is 60% of the world getting infected.

Herd immunity to fucking SARS is beyond absurd if not down-right suicidal. The UK had similar plans, till 200+ academics pointed out how retarded that was.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Swedes really have taken progressivesm and tolerance to the next level. Even the SARS virus is welcomed with open arms. What suicidal shithole that country is
:drakelaugh: :damn:

Liberalism can cause mental disease. I could put a dildo between my eyes and walk around it in Sweden calling myself a unicorn, and they will hug me and say I am so original or cool. There is no filter or helpful system balance check like religion or even culture shame

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Their health system will collapse and possibly millions will be hospitalized

Norway population is 5 -6 million,

Sweden is 10 -12 million

I guess they have people to spare. Mass Somali migration gonna happen

Norway population is 5 -6 million,

Sweden is 10 -12 million

I guess they have people to spare. Mass Somali migration gonna happen
The fucked up part is, Somalis will disproportionately be over represented in the deaths (%wise), it's a similar situation in the UK with the Pakistani community due several generations living under one roof. RIP reer Sweden Somalis wallahi.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
The fucked up part is, Somalis will disproportionately be over represented in the deaths (%wise), it's a similar situation in the UK with the Pakistani community due several generations living under one roof. RIP reer Sweden Somalis wallahi.

don't wish death on fellow somalis warya..:yousmart:

may allah protect all somalis out there through this time :it0tdo8:

Trending