Why isn't sweden

Maybe the Swedes know something the rest of us don't. Why else would they gamble with the lives of their citizens?
Do they f*ck saxib, they're probably terrified of the economic consequences that a full lockdown would entail, so they're willing to gamble away their citizens lives.
Sweden's going to make Italy look like a fucking joke by comparison wallahi lol.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The Chinese virus is a hoax, we don’t abuse people and cage them, FreeYasin:banderas:
I’ve been hitting the gym all day beach body here I come:ahh:, you guys are just jealous that you can’t leave your small dorm rooms, also Denmark is going to follow our footsteps they were the second country to lockdown after Italy and clearly it didn’t have that much overall impact, look at Italy, Spain and other countries. They are doing really awful kkkkkk Sweden is clearly doing something right, the youngest victim so far is a healthy 26 year old and ~40% of the death toll in stockholm are Somalis who cares anyways.

Kom o festa med oss

well somalis don't listen to the guidelines they said you should avoid large gatherings

you still see somalis hanging around in groups

Stop projecting your insecurities onto us.

Lol u learnt 2 clan names and think u can infiltrate the ting,paigon.

make your own thread saying shes fake

It might be a different Baton Rouge but it doesn’t look too bad. The sea however is dirtier than the Thames

discuss it in a other thread instead of giving her platinum

Why is this shitshow of a thread still in the generals

stop replying to that dhlos thread

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
The statistics that dropped out today: goodbye reer Runkeby. I love the ongoing media war between Sweden and Norway.
Finland decided to advance and make it even more difficult for people traveling from Sweden to enter their country :mjlol: The murderers are encouraging us to stay fit and go out and train as much as possible especially now when the sun shine is here, fånga solstrålarna som det heter så fint på svenska:ohhhdamn:

Denmark is not seeing any progress and will slowly reopen the country after Easter following Sweden’s suicidal directions of having schools open.

I’m moving away, @Jeesto inaadeer kom och hjälp mig packa mina saker. Klarar inte av att köra hem hela vägen är väldigt hysteriskt ayaamahan:stressed:

Jeesto

VIP
The statistics that dropped out today: goodbye reer Runkeby. I love the ongoing media war between Sweden and Norway.
Finland decided to advance and make it even more difficult for people traveling from Sweden to enter their country :mjlol: The murderers are encouraging us to stay fit and go out and train as much as possible especially now when the sun shine is here, fånga solstrålarna som det heter så fint på svenska:ohhhdamn:

Denmark is not seeing any progress and will slowly reopen the country after Easter following Sweden’s suicidal directions of having schools open.

I’m moving away, @Jeesto inaadeer kom och hjälp mig packa mina saker. Klarar inte av att köra hem hela vägen är väldigt hysteriskt ayaamahan:stressed:

Wallahi abti är ren komedi, kulaha wallahi billahi ma na jeclid :deadrose::deadmanny::dead1:
Inaadeer you aint going nowhere, bunkra snacks, timir, vatten och kimis och lås in dig i ditt rum tills coronakrisen är över:pachah1:

DK is aiming to do the same.. Lockdown will be lifted by next week and the government is aiming for herd immunity.. First they want kids between 0-12 get infected and second their parents.. They believe this is the best solution :manny:

Trending