Why is UAE building a millitary base in somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Tremble? Can I tell you what makes isaaqs make isaaqs shit their pants? This face
220px-Siad_Barre.png
Yes,I tremble from laughing when I see that face.

The guy ran to his boyfriend in Nigeria after the mighty noble Isaaq dynasty destroyed him.
upload_2018-4-6_22-1-8.jpeg

And then died from prostate cancer while taking a shit.
img_1916-jpg.12304

Yes,I tremble from laughing when I see that face.

The guy ran to his boyfriend in Nigeria after the mighty noble Isaaq dynasty destroyed him.
View attachment 40420
And then died from prostate cancer while taking a shit.
img_1916-jpg.12304
Oh really? That explains the isaaq genocide. Honestly, you are no better then other Somali tribe, stop forcing yourselves. Siad barre died of a heart attack, a pretty noble way to die. The only thing the isaaqs are best at are getting their cities bombed by the somali airforce

I'm a somali from Somaliland.My goverment protects their citizens with their own power.Unlike you incompetent clowns who let others fight your fight and even the AMISOM general has to tell you not to be incompetent and corrupt.:pachah1:

I get it the fgs is weak and fragile but your still somali nobody can tell the difference :what:

not even us somalis can tell unless you speak or reveal your qabil.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I get it the fgs is weak and fragile but your still somali nobody can tell the difference :what:

not even us somalis can tell unless you speak or reveal your qabil.
There are many countries that share the same ethnic group that are enemies.Just because we share an ethnic group,a language and a religion doesn't mean we have to like each other nor share the same country.

I'm a somali and I'll always be a somali.But one who is from the country called Somaliland.:samwelcome:

There are many countries that share the same ethnic group that are enemies.Just because we share an ethnic group,a language and a religion doesn't mean we have to like each other nor share the same country.

I'm a somali and I'll always be a somali.But one who is from the country called Somaliland.:samwelcome:
Listen, the only reason why people of the same origin are divided because of ideology or religion. Just because the Somali airforce got a killstreak in bombing hargeisa doesn't mean you have to declare independence :siilaanyosmile:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Listen, the only reason why people of the same origin are divided because of ideology or religion. Just because the Somali airforce got a killstreak in bombing hargeisa doesn't mean you have to declare independence :siilaanyosmile:
We were independent before and joined the union out of our own free will instead of walking our own path like Djibouti.The union failed and now we are once again independent and moving towards a better future for ourselves.:samwelcome:

We were independent before and joined the union out of our own free will instead of walking our own path like Djibouti.The union failed and now we are once again independent and moving towards a better future for ourselves.:samwelcome:
Would you prefer being apart of the government before Siad barre or a somaliland republic?

Also your not internationally recognised. Once our government fixes up this means UAE funds to al-shabaab eventually stop, the Qatar's exclusion out of arab society stops, Kenya stops claiming our seas and Ethiopia stops their mischeif, your dreams of recognition will fade away like how a xalimo gives baasto to a abdi and he finishes it in less then a minute :siilaanyolaugh:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Would you prefer being apart of the government before Siad barre or a somaliland republic?

Also your not internationally recognised. Once our government fixes up this means UAE funds to al-shabaab eventually stop, the Qatar's exclusion out of arab society stops, Kenya stops claiming our seas and Ethiopia stops their mischeif, your dreams of recognition will fade away like how a xalimo gives baasto to a abdi and he finishes it in less then a minute :siilaanyolaugh:
You guys have been saying that for decades and nothing changed.

To this day the incompetent and corrupt FGS only controles 30% of xamar and foreign troops on your soil such as AMISOM who keep collecting your Somali soldiers payments while they ignore al shabab who keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.
giphy.gif

You guys have been saying that for decades and nothing changed.

To this day the incompetent and corrupt FGS only controles 30% of xamar and foreign troops on your soil such as AMISOM who keep collecting your Somali soldiers payments while they ignore al shabab who keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.
giphy.gif
Just like your people saying they will get international recognition. Which "Republic"(Region) bends down to Ethiopians and arabs to give a certified blowjob just to piss off somalis, this is what ex-girlfriends to their boyfriends. Hargeisa is a mass temple where foreigners are worshipped
qCbR9GF.jpg

war stop replying to this nigga. He'll never get it, we could go on for weeks and he'd still have his tongue far up hairab and ethiopian ass. Let nature do its work.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Just like your people saying they will get international recognition. Which "Republic"(Region) bends down to Ethiopians and arabs to give a certified blowjob just to piss off somalis, this is what ex-girlfriends to their boyfriends. Hargeisa is a mass temple where foreigners are worshipped
qCbR9GF.jpg
The only place with a mass temple where foreigners are worshipped is Mogadishu where the incompetent and corrupt FGS only controles 30% of Mogadishu and relies foreign troops on your soil such as AMISOM who keep collecting your Somali soldiers payments while they ignore al shabab who keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.
giphy.gif

The only place with a mass temple where foreigners are worshipped is Mogadishu where the incompetent and corrupt FGS only controles 30% of Mogadishu and relies foreign troops on your soil such as AMISOM who keep collecting your Somali soldiers payments while they ignore al shabab who keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.
giphy.gif
Foreigners aren't worshipped in Mogadishu, there is more of a chance of a caadan man to be shot in the head by a patriotic local, then a local being shot by another local. That's why we carry them in SUVs, we don't want to be on headlines that a foreign tourist got shot in the head by an angry faraax. However in Hargeisa there is more of a chance that a local would be killed then a tourist. This is because locals worship tourists hoping that they would get international recognition. A region that just made rape illegal can't talk about a fragile state's problems. Even then, who said that somalis wanted AMISOM here in the first place. But you guys are willing to sell off all of the berbera port.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Foreigners aren't worshipped in Mogadishu, there is more of a chance of a caadan man to be shot in the head by a patriotic local, then a local being shot by another local. That's why we carry them in SUVs, we don't want to be on headlines that a foreign tourist got shot in the head by an angry faraax. However in Hargeisa there is more of a chance that a local would be killed then a tourist. This is because locals worship tourists hoping that they would get international recognition. A region that just made rape illegal can't talk about a fragile state's problems. Even then, who said that somalis wanted AMISOM here in the first place. But you guys are willing to sell off all of the berbera port.
Sure sure.Whatever you say.Now go back to serving tea for Turkey,Qatar and your new big boss and unofficial president AMISOM.
giphy.gif

Sure sure.Whatever you say.Now go back to serving tea for Turkey,Qatar and your new big boss and unofficial president AMISOM.
giphy.gif
lmao we don't serve tea to qatar and turkey. Just because we wanted to stay neutral in the saud-qatar tensions, that doesn't mean we are enslaved by them. I mean those nations who followed saudis are actually being enslaved. Anyways Turkey is interested in us, they want to help our nation and make restore it.

BANTU

+op MVLI
@Zero do you remember the infamous story that Abdullahi Yusuf was slapped by the Ethiopian General Gabre, and they call us the slaves:drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending