Why is UAE building a millitary base in somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To combat Qatar and their Al Shabab footsoldiers that are looking to take over Puntland. We can't be surrounded on 2/3 sides by Al Shabab

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Probaby to train Salafist groups such as al-shabaab
Says the Somalian who is cheerleading for the incompetent and corrupt FGS and all the foreign troops on your soil such as AMISOM who keep collecting your Somali soldiers payments while they ignore al shabab who keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.
giphy.gif

Says the Somalian who is cheerleading for the incompetent and corrupt FGS and all the foreign troops on your soil such as AMISOM who keep collecting your Somali soldiers payments while they ignore al shabab who keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.
giphy.gif

you are somali too you retard :gucciwhat:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
you are somali too you retard :gucciwhat:
I'm a somali from Somaliland.My goverment protects their citizens with their own power.Unlike you incompetent clowns who let others fight your fight and even the AMISOM general has to tell you not to be incompetent and corrupt.:pachah1:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Shut up you Oromo . I'm HJ and so is Kulmiye we have ran SL for 10 years straight now. Suck my my slave
Berbera belongs to CM iyo Muuse Cabdalle.You don't own shit and your president is a Habar Awal SM.Which is your second Subeyr Awal president after Cigaal you langaab porcupine eater. :pachah1:

Caynabo is that way you cholera stricken hillbilly :camby:

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: do you think the place is the colony of amisom
Once again, we are not the colony of AMISOM. We have AMISOM to "peacekeep" (the monkeys peacekeeping don't know how to use guns, but rather force themselves on women and children). Tell me which "Nation " (region) is letting nations use and reap the berbera port. Next thing you will know that "somaliland" will be Habeshized and Arabized , you will not see any somalis.

waraabe

Your superior
Once again, we are not the colony of AMISOM. We have AMISOM to "peacekeep" (the monkeys peacekeeping don't know how to use guns, but rather force themselves on women and children). Tell me which "Nation " (region) is letting nations use and reap the berbera port. Next thing you will know that "somaliland" will be Habeshized and Arabized , you will not see any somalis.

the only folk who habeshized are the women and children of somalia were the troops of ethiopia are roaming free

https://www.africanindy.com/news/et...as-somalia-prepares-for-state-of-war-11839525

tell me, if you hate the ethiopians, why are you allowing their troops to enter your country and women without any lubrication what so ever, no saliid macsaro

arabs, bantu, xabashi are all in your country, dont try to compare it to trade deals you fucking idiot :pachah1:

the only folk who habeshized are the women and children of somalia were the troops of ethiopia are roaming free

https://www.africanindy.com/news/et...as-somalia-prepares-for-state-of-war-11839525

tell me, if you hate the ethiopians, why are you allowing their troops to enter your country and women without any lubrication what so ever, no saliid macsaro

arabs, bantu, xabashi are all in your country, dont try to compare it to trade deals you fucking idiot :pachah1:
If you ask any somali from Mogadishu, they don't want Ethiopian troops in their nation. There are no arabs in our nation apart from Yemenis coming to Puntland. The most stable region in Somalia (Somaliland) keep on allowing Habeshas and Yemenis to flood their nation but then don't allow Somalis, so who are the ones who are getting habeshized? There isn't a dominant non-Somali ethnic group, the bantus in Somalia were just former slaves and been in somalia even before Somalia was formed in 1960. That stupid administration is responsible, and even on the wiki page it says it wasn't a popular decision. So tell me, who is letting Habeshized? A nation that deports oromos and had a former administration that allowed Ethiopian troops to "peacekeep", or a region that allows yemeni men and women, Ethiopian men and women as certified refugees, but not other Somalis from other clans :ulyin::drakelaugh::drakekidding::ayaanswag::siilaanyolaugh::yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts