Why is UAE building a millitary base in somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berbera belongs to CM iyo Muuse Cabdalle.You don't own shit and your president is a Habar Awal SM.Which is your second Subeyr Awal president after Cigaal you langaab porcupine eater. :pachah1:

Caynabo is that way you cholera stricken hillbilly :camby:

Font forget which political party made Muuse president you drunk garac. He was nothing without HJ kulmiye . Nigga ran on Kulmiye achievements and would have lost of Wadani had he not

I also.seem to remember habar Awal reer Berbera complaining because they didn't get enough kickbacks in the Berbera deal, did anybody care what your irrelevant people had to say ? That's a big no. And they got so butthurt when Dahabshiil took over the cement factory. HA are irrelevant in 2018, your own HA guy Muuse had to hide HJ accomplishments to the top neef

Berbera belongs to CM iyo Muuse Cabdalle.You don't own shit and your president is a Habar Awal SM.Which is your second Subeyr Awal president after Cigaal you langaab porcupine eater. :pachah1:

Caynabo is that way you cholera stricken hillbilly :camby:
:gucciwhat:

This nigga keeps bringing up Caynabo like we didn't massacre Dhulbahante to get it , we could do the same to the weak HA if we wanted. Everyone knows the only isaaqs that can fight are HY and HJ.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The real question is why does Somaliland keep winning?

ezgif.com-resize.gif

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
This nigga keeps bringing up Caynabo like we didn't massacre Dhulbahante to get it , we could do the same to the weak HA if we wanted. Everyone knows the only isaaqs that can fight are HY and HJ.
Sadly the British wrote down their observation.It was Ciidigalle Gx iyo Jibriil Abokor HA iyo Muhammad Garaad Dhulbahante and sadly I have blood from both HA iyo Gx you malnourished desert dwelling hillbilly.

My ancestors would have rode right through you skinny malnourished desert dwellers with our great large galbeed horses :trumpsmirk:

wHUmzwe.jpg

Sadly the British wrote down their observation.It was Ciidigalle Gx iyo Jibriil Abokor HA iyo Muhammad Garaad Dhulbahante and sadly I have blood from both HA iyo Gx you malnourished desert dwelling hillbilly.

My ancestors would rode right through you skinnies with our great horses :trumpsmirk:

wHUmzwe.jpg

Everybody knows HA are the weakest . You can bring all your fake sources . HJ fought against Harti , and along both along side and against HY. HA fought some camel and goat herders and stole their livestock and ran off. Y'all pussys we all know it

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
HA, HJ and HY and all Isaaq people will rule Somaliland. We are the southerners biggest nightmare.

The name of our noble clan is Isaaq, we command the Armies of the North, our Minister of Defense Ahmed Haji Abdi Adami rule Sool and Sanaag, we are loyal servants to the true emperor, Muse Bixi Abdi.

ezgif.com-resize (1).gif

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Everybody knows HA are the weakest . You can bring all your fake sources . HJ fought against Harti , and along both along side and against HY. HA fought some camel and goat herders and stole their livestock and ran off. Y'all pussys we all know it
You clearly don't anything about Galbeed geography nor history in both SL iyo Ethiopia.Which is not surprising since your langaab clan is stuck around Caynabo iyo East Burco.

How can HJ largest majority owned town be a village no bigger than Arabsiyo :faysalwtf:

You clearly don't anything about Galbeed geography nor history in both SL iyo Ethiopia.Which is not surprising since your langaab clan is stuck around Caynabo iyo East Burco.

How can HJ largest majority owned town be a village no bigger than Arabsiyo :faysalwtf:

HJ don't come from Sool. We from from Sanaag and Burco . We pushed into Sool by slaughtering inhabitants (which HA is too weak to do) we can do it to you too .

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
HJ don't come from Sool. We from from Sanaag and Burco . We pushed into Sool by slaughtering inhabitants (which HA is too weak to do) we can do it to you too .
Do it kulaha.My clan fought Cisse,Samarone,Bartire,Geri and our fellow HA to the west.My own great grandfather was killed by CM:bell:
K3vM4ty.jpg
K3vM4ty.jpg

Also if you could fight you wouldn't be getting massacred by HY or begging Harti for help :ulyin:

Jibriil Abokor greatest raiders of Galbeed and terroizers of the Anglo-egyptian occupiers

"Ever since Garisa we had heard of proposed attacks by the Jibril Abokr, the most turbulent clan of the Habr Awal, and these rumours had been increasing in intensity till there was almost a panic among our Gadabursi followers, excepting of course the stolid black Sudanese soldiers. These were fine tall men in long shirts reaching to their ... The bush was empty and we were in constant expectation of meeting the raiding Jibril Abokr."
images.jpeg

K3vM4ty.jpg
images (1).jpeg

Do it kulaha.My clan fought Cisse,Samarone,Bartire,Geri and our fellow HA to the west.My own great grandfather was killed by CM:bell:
View attachment 40409 View attachment 40409

Also if you could fight you wouldn't be getting massacred by HY or begging Harti for help :ulyin:

Jibriil Abokor greatest raiders of Galbeed and terroizers of the Anglo-egyptian occupiers

"Ever since Garisa we had heard of proposed attacks by the Jibril Abokr, the most turbulent clan of the Habr Awal, and these rumours had been increasing in intensity till there was almost a panic among our Gadabursi followers, excepting of course the stolid black Sudanese soldiers. These were fine tall men in long shirts reaching to their ... The bush was empty and we were in constant expectation of meeting the raiding Jibril Abokr."
View attachment 40407

View attachment 40409 View attachment 40410

Ciise and samarone are all weak compared to Harti / HY and you know it you retarded neef. HA haven't fought an actual battle anywhere

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Ciise and samarone are all weak compared to Harti / HY and you know it you retarded neef. HA haven't fought an actual battle anywhere
Says the langaab who's knowledge doesn't extend past Caynabo village?

You literally have a small patch of land in SL and barely live in Ethiopia unlike SM iyo Gx.You clan are full of sheegatos and confederation called Habar Habusheed yet you are still langaab.

HJ have never won anything in their entire history.You have been es to both HY iyo Harti and your only response is "buh buh dey are stronger than your enemies" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Focking drought stricken malnourished desert hillbilly.Im surprised you even know how to use a smartphone :heh:

Says the langaab who's knowledge doesn't extend past Caynabo village?

You literally have a small patch of land in SL and barely live in Ethiopia unlike SM iyo Gx.You clan are full of sheegatos and confederation called Habar Habusheed yet you are still langaab.

HJ have never won anything in their entire history.You have been es to both HY iyo Harti and your only response is "buh buh dey are stronger than your enemies" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Focking drought stricken malnourished desert hillbilly.Im surprised you even know how to use a smartphone :heh:

I've had enough karbashing you. You are an embarrassment to all isaaqs but especially the ones on here. Like I said last night go back to somnet you retarded neef. We don't like inter Isaaq conflict , especially not from a habar oromo like yourself

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
I've had enough karbashing you. You are an embarrassment to all isaaqs but especially the ones on here. Like I said last night go back to somnet you retarded neef. We don't like inter Isaaq conflict , especially not from a habar oromo like yourself
Habar Habusheed why doesn't your langaab bucktooth drought stricken ass stop trying to insult your Subeyr Awal superiors?

Keep talking and your langaab ass will end up like
Scouraged-Back-Private-Gordon-1863-M.Brady_-312x500.jpg

Zero

Somaliland patriot
HA, HJ and HY and all Isaaq people will rule Somaliland. We are the southerners biggest nightmare.

The name of our noble clan is Isaaq, we command the Armies of the North, our Minister of Defense Ahmed Haji Abdi Adami rule Sool and Sanaag, we are loyal servants to the true emperor, Muse Bixi Abdi.

View attachment 40404
Punaniland and FGS tremble when they see the mighty noble Isaaq dynasty looking their way.
ImaginaryHeftyBison-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending