Why is there so much crime in Sweden? 10 years ago it had the lowest gun crime in Europe so what changed?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
They took in too many too fast. It really escalated in 2015. Until then it was managable.

Some call these shootings self-decontamination or self-cleaning, because criminals taking out criminals saves the state costs such as housing the criminals in prison, welfare and crime that costs society in so many ways.

Punishment must be more strict and I think there will be mass deportations soon.

The crime and violence is now affecting normal people and people have had enough.

Attachments

• 1655584694349.png
    1655584694349.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 19

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have a better solution, they should only allow young children and women as refugees. The West biggest mistake was allowing middle aged men with their own strict beliefs and ideologies that clashes with Western ones in to their land. Young children and women are the most vulnerable in war, they suffer the most whereas men are the ones who both contribute and can stop war or corruption in a nation.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

View attachment 262415
View attachment 262416View attachment 262417
It's a bit dishonest to say that. We always look at crime in relation to population size hence crime 'rate'. Sweden tries it's best to obscure data in relation to crime and ethnicity but you can look at the neighbouring Scandinavian countries as a pretty accurate proxy and the numbers don't look positive.

Denmark is totally different from Sweden. Sweden has meth dealing biker gangs with rpgs, Denmark is a country whose inhabitants are sentient pigs.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
are u cadaan? why speak like 4chan sxb, look at why this happening in the first place before calaacaling

Its happening because of the immigrants lets be honest. Free education, good healthcare whats the reason to start commiting crime. Acting as if these are american hoods. Its nothing to do with bad planning or housing when the places they put refugees in are better than where they themselves came home.

They were nice enough to let refugees in the country do you want them to also give them extra benefits putting them in the nice suburbs off the jump ? Beggers can't be chosers gotta deal and work with what you got.

It started when Syrians, Afghans and Kurds came in 2011-2015. Somalis are making bread in Sweden though I can't lie

When the öresunds bridge opened that's when hell let lose on my town but still we produced the people in sweden

Guul Skane

There's many immigrants in neighbouring Finland but they don't have the same problems. Why is this problem unique to Sweden?
:patrice:
Finland is 10th in the world when it comes to guns in there country I believe people also get guns for free with there military services aswell which is mandatory on all citizens of Finland yet they don't have the same issues as Sweden despite also having a bunch of immigrant and similar conditions to Sweden

Trending