Why is there so much crime in Sweden? 10 years ago it had the lowest gun crime in Europe so what changed?

Clan mentality of syrians same as north africans. This is what you get when you massively import third world populations. These swedes are weak therefore deserve it.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
How are Somalis doing now in Sweden? I know there’s some trouble makers but I highly doubt it’s as high as racists want to make it be
we doing great but of course every group has their bad and good, a lot of somali youth i see around are in good path mashallah, if it wasn't for shithole house planning we wouldn't had this shameful gang problem in sweden but when u treated second class and given limitted jobs like making u life work on wiping old cadaan xaar the outcome ain't surprising

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Clan mentality of syrians same as north africans. This is what you get when you massively import third world populations. These swedes are weak therefore deserve it.
are u cadaan? why speak like 4chan sxb, look at why this happening in the first place before calaacaling

are u cadaan? why speak like 4chan sxb, look at why this happening in the first place before calaacaling
Why are you guys always in denial ? If they get rid of afghans, syrians, somalis, north africans, etc what do you think will happen ? It would be one of the safest place on earth on par with Japan if not more safe.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Why are you guys always in denial ? If they get rid of afghans, syrians, somalis, north africans, etc what do you think will happen ? It would be one of the safest place on earth on par with Japan if not more safe.
Their economy will hit negative sxb they need second class labor force like immigrants, Japan is going to be failed country soon

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
We all know why it's happening but we can't talk about it. We have to be politically correct. The Swedes have only themselves to blame for being leftist retards. It's seem like their fake right-wing government hasn't done shit.

Is it space aliens, or is it the traumatised and highly dysfunctional people of the 3rd world?

yeah yeah we know seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

:browtf::mjcry:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Is it space aliens, or is it the traumatised and highly dysfunctional people of the 3rd world?

yeah yeah we know seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

:browtf::mjcry:

I'll bite: refugees shouldn't be allowed in the west. They should seek safety in the bordering country. The ones who arrive in the west (while 99.9% of the rest stay put or go to the bordering country and don't want to go to the west) are narcissists and are the type to get demand what they want. It makes perfect sense why many refugees in the west happen to be bad people who don't work and take advantage of government assistance for life.

I'll bite: refugees shouldn't be allowed in the west. They should seek safety in the bordering country. The ones who arrive in the west (while 99.9% of the rest stay put or go to the bordering country and don't want to go to the west) are narcissists and are the type to get demand what they want. It makes perfect sense why many refugees in the west happen to be bad people who don't work and take advantage of government assistance for life.
I have a better solution, they should only allow young children and women as refugees. The West biggest mistake was allowing middle aged men with their own strict beliefs and ideologies that clashes with Western ones in to their land. Young children and women are the most vulnerable in war, they suffer the most whereas men are the ones who both contribute and can stop war or corruption in a nation.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I have a better solution, they should only allow young children and women as refugees. The West biggest mistake was allowing middle aged men with their own strict beliefs and ideologies that clashes with Western ones in to their land. Young children and women are the most vulnerable in war, they suffer the most whereas men are the ones who both contribute and can stop war or corruption in a nation.

I think only children under 14. They can be molded into western cheerleaders.

Single parent households will only further cement refugees in low socio-economic standing
I think a better solution would be to have all refugees on work visas so they don't rely on welfare + only stay temporarily.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Sweden, a country of 10 million people had 113 homicides in 2021. In 2022, it had 60 fatal shootings and 391 shootings overall. A bad situation I must say but redeemable. We need to note also vast majority of victoms, if not all were ajanabi. Only 1-4 somalis died last year. Overall Sweden is extremely safe country even in the ”no go zones”. Sweden is one of the safest countries in the world, there is no doubt about that.

Whats driving this gang issue is simple. Short prison sentences. Vast majority of the criminals have had multiple sentences and it baffles me why the sentences are not longer.