Why is there so much crime in Sweden? 10 years ago it had the lowest gun crime in Europe so what changed?

Keo

VIP
Looks like the gang problem isn't just concentrated in one city. All these incidents happened in Malmö in Southern Sweden. Only thing I can say is at least Somalis weren't involved this time.

Last edited:
Many reasons but in my town it all leads back to Reer balkan

Attachments

• alex-jones-yelling.gif
    alex-jones-yelling.gif
    822.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I feel a little bad for Sweden. Average swedes shouldn’t have to experience this, it’s their country. However, this issue isn’t hard to handle.

Somali Saayid

Anti Oromo Crusade
VIP
I feel a little bad for Sweden. Average swedes shouldn’t have to experience this, it’s their country. However, this issue isn’t hard to handle.
Imagine coming to a country that's going to give u a new life and I start this shit. Then people wonder why the right uses deporting immigrants as one of their fronts.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
they never did houseplaning for second class labor working immigrants, they just crabbed people from different races into one depressing tall building and limited them from what job they can get except for caring for old cadaan people xaar, what u expect when u treated a second class

Imagine coming to a country that's going to give u a new life and I start this shit. Then people wonder why the right uses deporting immigrants as one of their fronts.
Definitely agreed. But alt-right shouldn’t be quick to generalize. There are definitely hardworking immigrants to fit in, but they’re probably overshadowed by a small minority who seeks trouble. They need to start mass deportation of gang members.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
u really don't know sweden lol, it's one of the biggest countries who exports weapons to third world countries to profit from war and destruction, they're two faced cunts

Somali Saayid

Anti Oromo Crusade
VIP
u really don't know sweden lol, it's one of the biggest countries who exports weapons to third world countries to profit from war and destruction
Regular swedes he speaks of not their government. As they say power corrupts indefinitely perhaps it corrupts the moral scale

their culture is disgusting, exempel they will never feed u even if u their guest they still have this ''potato munching'' gaajo mentality
Ok I get your point, but if I were living in Sweden I’d respect the rules. There’s nothing worse than having a foreigner diss you and disobey in your own land.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
even with the limited jobbs immigrants can get they still are overrepresented in doc/engineering,nurse, overly represented in taking care of old cadaan xaar in prof where cadaan natives look down on and soon will take over the teaching, with all that they still daily calaacal about us if it wasn't for immigrants their shithole economy would be zero by now

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Ok I get your point, but if I were living in Sweden I’d respect the rules. There’s nothing worse than having a foreigner diss you and disobey in your own land.
sxb we literally keep their economy running and they still insult us, they have it super easy mode and we still dominating over them in every subject

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
yall don't know sweden stop acting like 4chan, i live here and i know sweden disgusting history
The Swedes have marketed themselves as the poster child of a humanitarian first world nation we should model after compared to other nations like UK and USA who grew due to exploitation and slavery. I’d like to see more of Sweden’s dark history sxb

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
sxb we literally keep their economy running and they still insult us, they have it super easy mode and we still dominating over them in every subject
How are Somalis doing now in Sweden? I know there’s some trouble makers but I highly doubt it’s as high as racists want to make it be

Trending