Why is the no support from somalia from the diaspora?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
What kind of nonsense is this?

Why should we have compartmentalised compassion?

Palestine is a Muslim issue and concerns all of us. We should be concerned about all suffering Muslims across the world and also non Muslims.

I take your point though that some Somalis don't really care very much.
It might be they see no hope. I know I am very frustrated and disillusioned with the current situation. Our country is occupied after all.
yes you are dill

Palestine is a Muslim issue and concerns all of us. We should be concerned about all suffering Muslims across the world and also non Muslims.

It might be they see no hope. I know I am very frustrated and disillusioned with the current situation. Our country is occupied after all.
How are we occupied ?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
P-Pray for F-Filisteen akhi :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Why the laughs fam, Somalis are Muslim no? Muslims understand the importance of the land in which Palestinians reside in, right?
So a sample of tweets and some racist mugs here and there will stop us from being against Zionism, ey?

Wasteman. Not going to ignore kids getting phosphorus bombed in Gaza every few years because of some twats on Twitter are racist af, my world view is not that black and white.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Why the laughs fam, Somalis are Muslim no? Muslims understand the importance of the land in which Palestinians reside in, right?
So a sample of tweets and some racist mugs here and there will stop us from being against Zionism, ey?

Wasteman. Not going to ignore kids getting phosphorus bombed in Gaza every few years because of some twats on Twitter are racist af, my world view is not that black and white.
Preach broski !! , its true folks from the sham area can be troubling and racist i grew up with them.... But that dosent change nothing we will not give up our concerns for our brothers and sisters beacuse of some scumbags within the Ummah....

Wth is dill?

How is Somalia free?

You must be joking if you are referring to the caveman 'states'. Sxb, Galbeed, SL, PL and the southern states are governed by Ethiopian prostitutes who make regular pilgrimages to Addis. Ethiopia uses its American aid money to cause all kinds of fitnah. You also have Amisom mercenaries and the proxies known as Al Shabaab. Worst of all, our people have PTSD and an inferiority complex and seem to have forgotten religion and culture. We can't defend ourselves, have no sovereign government and rely on foreigners for basic necessities. Is this the definition of freedom?

If you shortly changed the wordings of for title to Somalis. Then it would be different coz all my reer Somaliland peeps are all about flying back and either chilling out building something.

Maybe the sheer majority about my brother's from Somalia is the risk of conflict & no enthusiasm as they see hotels and other nice places targeted by Al Shaytan. (I'm not point scoring) it's like despite all its flaws Somaliland has built a system of governance that's lacking in the south. But partly due to the amount of training workshops the EU & others have been providing and pushing for decentralisation which is why the local gov in las Anod acts like a prez as he gets a budget and tries to work around that budget

Keep building that part of Somalia saxib. The reason you are here itself is bearing witness that you are just part of Somali society. No more no less. There is no value is announcing your clan. Somaliland is part of Somalia.

I'm Somali before I'm muslim, Ummah is an Arab political ideology infused w/ Islam so Xoolos like you would pick up the gun for them. Lots of us have realized this by now, the Arabs don't like us non-Arab muslims and see us like how a white man sees a black man as slaves.

Last edited:
If you shortly changed the wordings of for title to Somalis. Then it would be different coz all my reer Somaliland peeps are all about flying back and either chilling out building something.

Maybe the sheer majority about my brother's from Somalia is the risk of conflict & no enthusiasm as they see hotels and other nice places targeted by Al Shaytan. (I'm not point scoring) it's like despite all its flaws Somaliland has built a system of governance that's lacking in the south. But partly due to the amount of training workshops the EU & others have been providing and pushing for decentralisation which is why the local gov in las Anod acts like a prez as he gets a budget and tries to work around that budget
http://m.na.org

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Wth is dill?

How is Somalia free?

You must be joking if you are referring to the caveman 'states'. Sxb, Galbeed, SL, PL and the southern states are governed by Ethiopian prostitutes who make regular pilgrimages to Addis. Ethiopia uses its American aid money to cause all kinds of fitnah. You also have Amisom mercenaries and the proxies known as Al Shabaab. Worst of all, our people have PTSD and an inferiority complex and seem to have forgotten religion and culture. We can't defend ourselves, have no sovereign government and rely on foreigners for basic necessities. Is this the definition of freedom?
I dont know where you been , but my people don’t suffer from inferiority complex quite the opposite they are proud people proud of their heritage and their religion and they carry it with passion. PSTDS I’ll agree on and thats not a biggie... And when it comes to us somalis. being s to ethiopia pls just stop it... people in thoose areas you named are living very good

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I'm Somali before I'm muslim, Ummah is an Arab politival ideology infused w/ Islam so Xoolos like you would pick up the gun for them. Lots of us have realized this by now, the Arabs don't like us non-Arab muslims and see us like how a white man sees a black man as slaves.
Do you
I'm Somali before I'm muslim, Ummah is an Arab politival ideology infused w/ Islam so Xoolos like you would pick up the gun for them. Lots of us have realized this by now, the Arabs don't like us non-Arab muslims and see us like how a white man sees a black man as slaves.
Acdubillah

Contradiction. Wallahi you’re such a victim, uff. This doesn’t even surprise me anymore. :abuxyga:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.

You're conflating all sorts of issues into one. The Ummah is a political ideology now, aye?
It seems to have been spun into one, sure.
But at its core it's still our Prophet(saw)'s nation, these monsters won't change that.
I also agree with your last statement, a lot of Arabs unfortunately see non-Arabs as lesser, there's also a lot of horrendous crimes happening to foreigners in Arab lands, Blacks, South East Asians, people from the Sub-continent are experiencing disgusting crimes there and we should abhor and be against that.
I'm not disputing that.

But what does all of this have to do with praying for the oppressed?
Do I think there's a specific bias towards the Middle East in regards to their people and their affairs? Yes.
That shouldn't mean we scuff our noses and ignore how badly some of the people have it there.
We also have to acknowledge that Jerusalem and the land that surrounds the holy city has been a contentious issue since Israel's inception, so when there's a push from Zionists and their allies to destroy innocent people and displace them, while annexing land that has sacred meaning to us, it's no wonder that many have their eyes on it.
Unfortunately a lot of us end up ignoring what's going on in the rest of the Ummah, forgetting that we should look at all those who've been oppressed. But we don't and I believe that's one of the reasons we're in this horrid state.

I'm still of the opinion that some of us Somalis conflate this issue far too much, it's unbecoming.
I doubt there are many Somalis ignoring what is happening back home.

Muji

VIP
Arab booty clappers are wasting their time. we know the game. The Muslim ummah only exists when Arabs need help!

Did the Arabs care when Ethiopia invaded Somalia?Nah! When Omar Al-Bashir was killing black people in dafur, the Arabs supported him. In this month alone- we’ve seen Arabs enslave Somalis and black people.

Black aid-workers have also reported they received more racism in Gaza than Israel.

How much clearer do the Arabs need to make themselves, they see themselves as the chosen people and black folks as less than human!

Honestly the only thing I hate more than Arabs are the coons who put their own countries after an Arabic country.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Keep building that part of Somalia saxib. The reason you are here itself is bearing witness that you are just part of Somali society. No more no less. There is no value is announcing your clan. Somaliland is part of Somalia.

Didn't deny that i'm not Somali, my country is Somaliland. you and your "gov of somalia" can forever claim it but that's all it will ever be. just let it go and work on making both our nation prosperous.

there is no need for somalis to be under a single authority that creates further complication look at the arabs / europeans who share value and similar ethnic traits. they created the GCC / EU so collectively they have a bigger say on the international stage by you Somalians keep living in the past

Make peace in Somalia then talk, control your territory as of "italian somaliland" then build. without peace there cannot be prosperity

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
Its fucked up to paint a whole people with the same brush, Arabs are very racist but you can also find kind/ generous people as well.

I compare the racist arabs to the white racist christians (christian but hates fellow minority Christians)

But it isn't good to paint everyone with the same brush. Islam doesnt stand for what most of the racist arabs do and what the racist/tribalism somalis stand for

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Its fucked up to paint a whole people with the same brush, Arabs are very racist but you can also find kind/ generous people as well.

I compare the racist arabs to the white racist christians (christian but hates fellow minority Christians)

But it isn't good to paint everyone with the same brush. Islam doesnt stand for what most of the racist arabs do and what the racist/triblist somalis do.

Lol the Arabs are much more racist than white folks- didn’t they stop slavery just 60 years ago.

At the end of the day, I’m not going to be standing outside the Israeli embassy chanting free Palestine when these sand are enslaving black people, that’s an L in its self.

Arab booty clappers are wasting their time. we know the game. The Muslim ummah only exists when Arabs need help!

Did the Arabs care when Ethiopia invaded Somalia?Nah! When Omar Al-Bashir was killing black people in dafur, the Arabs supported him. In this month alone- we’ve seen Arabs enslave Somalis and black people.

Black aid-workers have also reported they received more racism in Gaza than Israel.

How much clearer do the Arabs need to make themselves, they see themselves as the chosen people and black folks as less than human!

Honestly the only thing I hate more than Arabs are the coons who put their own countries after an Arabic country.
The puppet so called royal families praised cia/Ethiopian invasion in 2006 /07 i read that shit time ago from wikileaks free somali west and nfd should be our slogan first, charity starts at home

Didn't deny that i'm not Somali, my country is Somaliland. you and your "gov of somalia" can forever claim it but that's all it will ever be. just let it go and work on making both our nation prosperous.

there is no need for somalis to be under a single authority that creates further complication look at the arabs / europeans who share value and similar ethnic traits. they created the GCC / EU so collectively they have a bigger say on the international stage by you Somalians keep living in the past

Make peace in Somalia then talk, control your territory as of "italian somaliland" then build. without peace there cannot be prosperity

Go to the clan section and talk about your clan region. Somalia in general is doing much better than it had ever been and we hope things continue that way.

The future of Somalia is sacred and no single clan can decide what they want on their own. This is the sentiment of majority of Somalis who value country and people above clan and subclan bs.

Just head to the clan section and post ABOUT Somali-land region of Somalia.

It has been a while since I encountered topics about clan regions and clan talk lately in the general section. It is better not to inundate the forum with such talk saxib. Mention of Somalia is not about clan but about ethnic Somalis, so you are included.

There is a section for Somaliland clan discussion. And only clan oriented people will join particular regional topics. We need them confined to their clan sections so they don't bother the rest of Somalis who don't give particular priority to a clan region they hail from..

Don't equate your clan to Somalia.

If you can't be part of Somalis and you have to distinguish yourself based on your clan and must announce it to the world, then head to the clan section..

Don't get me started because I have zero tolerance for people who peddle clan talk.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Lol the Arabs are much more racist than white folks- didn’t they stop slavery just 60 years ago.

At the end of the day, I’m not going to be standing outside the Israeli embassy chanting free Palestine when these sand are enslaving black people, that’s an L in its self.
Nah they still have slavery in the form of maids

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
You're conflating all sorts of issues into one. The Ummah is a political ideology now, aye?
It seems to have been spun into one, sure.
But at its core it's still our Prophet(saw)'s nation, these monsters won't change that.
I also agree with your last statement, a lot of Arabs unfortunately see non-Arabs as lesser, there's also a lot of horrendous crimes happening to foreigners in Arab lands, Blacks, South East Asians, people from the Sub-continent are experiencing disgusting crimes there and we should abhor and be against that.
I'm not disputing that.

But what does all of this have to do with praying for the oppressed?
Do I think there's a specific bias towards the Middle East in regards to their people and their affairs? Yes.
That shouldn't mean we scuff our noses and ignore how badly some of the people have it there.
We also have to acknowledge that Jerusalem and the land that surrounds the holy city has been a contentious issue since Israel's inception, so when there's a push from Zionists and their allies to destroy innocent people and displace them, while annexing land that has sacred meaning to us, it's no wonder that many have their eyes on it.
Unfortunately a lot of us end up ignoring what's going on in the rest of the Ummah, forgetting that we should look at all those who've been oppressed. But we don't and I believe that's one of the reasons we're in this horrid state.

I'm still of the opinion that some of us Somalis conflate this issue far too much, it's unbecoming.
I doubt there are many Somalis ignoring what is happening back home.
It shouldn't be considered more sacred than your every day mosque or anywhere at all.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an

Palestinians are one of the most racist groups of people in the middle east, you wanna march for people who'd rather see you as their slave? That's like asking modern day black people to slave away for the slave owner southerners, It's dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts