Why is the no support from somalia from the diaspora?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Not a fan of Hamas myself, just saying the way you sidelined Israel's crimes was suspect.
Nah I know they are scumbags, I know of their crimes, but I choose to put Somalia first as I no longer believe in the Ummah, thank you for stopping with the insults, we can agree to disagree, have a wonderful day.

Some of you are acting like Israel is the purveyor of civilisation.

We don't need to support racists or apartheid regimes.

What's stopping you from dealing with Asia? We could learn much from Japan, Singapore, etc. Why is it so necessary to learn from Israel?

In any case, WE HAVE TO DEVELOP OURSELVES. Guess what, this means judicious appropriation and Somalisation of useful foreign technologies and concepts.

Aid incentivises dependency and underdevelopment. Africa was better off in the 70s.

Last edited:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
You seem to cherry pick my post, listen I am no longer going to talk about the khazarian as you seem to want to believe in that theory. Anywho, there's two sides to the issue, one is a colonising state, the other is a racist group of people who dislike you. Would I help either? No, however which one is the more beneficial to somalias growth? Not the palestinians, so for all I care, I'm not gonna help people who'd rather spit on your face, they can fend for themselves the racist bunch.

As I said before I dislike the palestinian racism, I have no problems with the syrians or the iraqis, I have issues with the policies that the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and the Lebanon has. Meaning I don't like the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and the palestinians, so I'm not really sure where you get my so called arab hate from?

Did I ever say somalia couldn't grow without Israel? No, what I'm saying is, that Somalia can grow much faster with the benefits mentioned. So stop putting words in my mouth. The neutral position doesn't seem to work anymore, the UAE are building bases in somaliland just cause of the fact that we're netural, so no, being neutral doesn't work, as they are hostile against you cause of it. So It's much better to ally with the one country in the middle east that's not fucking shit up in your nation.

Listen yeah? Supporting Hamas is as dumb as supporting Al Shabab, It's fucking dumb. Terrorists are terrorists. I'm not supporting them, you guys can keep imagining that I have some hate against arabs even though I do not.

Looks like this is not going to get anywhere. You need to open your eyes and see the truth sxb. Lets agree to disagree here.

Muji

VIP
Our argument is to stay neutral in this conflict as it has nothing to do with us. Just like we don’t expect Saudi to cut ties with Ethiopia just because we have a problem with them.

Also some of you need to google what a genocide is, if you think what’s going on in Gaza is a genocide, why is the population of Gaza increasing?

6 Million Jews died in the holocaust that’s a genocide. 800,000 people died in Rwanda, that’s a genocide. Lol 1k people died in the last Hamas vs Israel war, call it whatever you want but that’s not a genocide.

Why are you so against facts and figures and would rather rely on emotions @Merchant of Mogadishu @Gadiid

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Our argument is to stay neutral in this conflict as it has nothing to do with us. Just like we don’t expect Saudi to cut ties with Ethiopia just because we have a problem with them.

Also some of you need to google what a genocide is, if you think what’s going on in Gaza is a genocide, why is the population of Gaza increasing?

6 Million Jews died in the holocaust that’s a genocide. 800,000 people died in Rwanda, that’s a genocide. Lol 1k people died in the last Hamas vs Israel war, call it whatever you want but that’s not a genocide.

Why are you so against facts and figures and would rather rely on emotions @Merchant of Mogadishu @Gadiid

1000 or 1000000, it's still a genocide...who said it's about numbers?
Not to mention it's more than that.
You're severely uneducated when it comes to Israel's atrocities.
That "facts or feelings" line, you a Ben Shapiro fan, mate?
Unfortunate.
:childplease:

Muji

VIP
Looks like this Somali Palestinian alliance only goes one way :siilaanyolaugh:

1774136F-D187-4F0F-AE60-CA5E5842119A.jpeg

Muji

VIP
1000 or 1000000, it's still a genocide...who said it's about numbers?
Not to mention it's more than that.
You're severely uneducated when it comes to Israel's atrocities.
That "facts or feelings" line, you a Ben Shapiro fan, mate?
Unfortunate.
:childplease:

Gadid it’s not a genocide! The entire purpose of a genocide is to cull a large percentage of a group so that, that culture/ethnicity is no more. Of course it depends on numbers! You’re being very emotional sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.