Why is the Human Soul so Mysterious???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more interesting perspectives on Death, Sleep and Soul along with their relationships. Here is another quote that explains this issue further.

"Death and Sleep:

Body is a home for the soul. The soul departs at sleep and returns when it is time to get up. A dead body is like a collapsed house. The soul does not come back to it, till the moment it is recreated. This is what this verse decrees: “Allah takes the souls at the time of death, and takes those that do not die during their sleep. He withholds those for whom He decreed death and sends the others back for an appointed term.” (Az-Zumar/The Throngs 39:42)

Both the words ‘death = mawt’ and ‘taking (the soul) = wafaat’ are mentioned in this verse. The word ‘anfus (sing. nafs)’ in this case is both the subject of the verb “يتوفي= yatawaffa = taking (the soul) “, and the object that is affected by “موت=mawt = death” and “منام=manam = sleep”. According to this, there are two intellects (two nafs) in a person; the one that is taken (made wafaat), and the one that sleeps every day and dies when the time comes. With a careful study of the relations between the verses, it is noticed that the intellect (nafs) that sleeps and dies is ‘the body’, while the one that is taken (made wafaat) is ‘the soul’.

The root of the word ‘wafaat’ is ‘wafa=وفى’. The Arabic word wafa stands for ‘accomplishment’. To cause to wafaat, which is توفي’=tawaffi’, is ‘causing to have something accomplished’. Since there is nothing the soul will do during sleep or after death, Allah extracts the soul from the body in both cases.موت=mawt is the loss of vitality; death."

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys great discussion! Keep going :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Would that you would stop qashin rating my posts basra, I would endevour to make this discussion even more interesting.

Would that you seize to insult my faith, i will endeavor to be civil, and even obliging in laughing at your unfunny jokes,

Guys great discussion! Keep going :)

Well, you can add your two cents and mention what you gained by reading. That will keep the topic flow and might induce some thoughts in AussieHustler. He is full of questions. At some point he is bound to come with us believers home. He loves life too much, makes sense for him to wonder why he has to die.

:lolbron:

Would that you seize to insult my faith, i will endeavor to be civil, and even obliging in laughing at your unfunny jokes,

For some reason you do not in the least bit strike me as faithful basra.

And my jokes tend to be funny on most occations if I'm being honest; although it is worth mentioning I made none here in this post.

Soo dhowow abaayo.

For some reason you do not in the least bit strike me as faithful basra.

And my jokes tend to be funny on most occations if I'm being honest; although it is worth mentioning I made none here in this post.

Soo dhowow abaayo.

Why? cause she occasionally mentions male sex organ in Somali? She is Blunt. Nothing more I hope.

I know she tempts you, you and others on here. She is full of guile and you impressionable d-i-c-k-heads fall for her charm. It is funny how boys turn into pets on cue around her.

:pachah1:

Why? cause she occasionally mentions male sex organ in Somali? She is Blunt. Nothing more I hope.

I know she tempts you, you and others on here. She is full of guile and you impressionable d-i-c-k-heads fall for her charm. It is funny how boys turn into pets on cue around her.

:pachah1:

Wow!wow! Basra's spokesman please lets calm down lol.

I didn't say what I said because she 'allegedly' talks about male sex parts. They all do.

But instead, I felt that basra randomly asks philosophical questions to which the answers she already has, and does so in a sarcastic manner.

And she would more than tempt me if she wasn't a milf to be honest:mjlaugh:

Wow!wow! Basra's spokesman please lets calm down lol.

I didn't say what I said because she 'allegedly' talks about male sex parts. They all do.

But instead, I felt that basra randomly asks philosophical questions to which the answers she already has, and does so in a sarcastic manner.

And she would more than tempt me if she wasn't a milf to be honest:mjlaugh:

Which means she tempts you and the refrain for you is her milf status. Some older ladies are better. I personally find over 30 appealing. Younger than that and they can never peak my interest no matter how good they look. As long as Milfs are fit and take care of themselves, they can compete easy with the insecure ones who are younger.

I am not sure her philosophical question was anything other than epiphany. So she wanted to know why and invited readers to engage the subject for her benefit. If she knew the answer in advance, it is a refresher and reinforcement to her already existing beliefs. Either way, a good topic compared to the racial topics that plague the sspot joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending