Why is Somalia the way it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ur very lucky to have seen Somalia at its birth and at its most united time in history, it's really unfortunate that some leaders hijacked the trust of the people for their own petty gains for pennies and ended up putting us in this very fragile state where we don't even control our own borders and maritimes, the mistrust between Somalis is too great to ever go back to the era u seen as u can tell by the fadhi ku dirir sessions here by the diasporas.

What did u like about Jilib so much, I seen in ur thread that u wanted to retire in jilib?

My inability to communicate, and my lack of understanding of the community, the lack of resources etc. led to frustration, and eventually depression. I was medically evacuated in August of 1967, and my plan to return was a matter of wanting to make up the time lost, having the resources and knowledge this time to actually make a difference. It was one of those bucket-list issues that does not now seem possible to complete, so I stay in touch and take out my frustrations on you guys here. :)

It's really simple Somalis didn't like the dictator siad barre so they overthrew him but in Mogadishu the capital city hawiye stated to kill at the Somalis that didn't belong to their tribe that's why there's a bomb going off in Mogadishu every other day because of the Muslim blood that has been spilt in the accursed city.

Isaac killing many dhulbhante samaroon and hate anyone who isn't Isaac but they need dhulbhante & warsengeli cause without them they can't get icitiraaf and harti will never join Isaac cause there's no relations between harti & idoori.
When did isaaq kill dhulbahante ? Trust me bradar isaaq still havent had their revenge against dhulbahante.
All isaaq did was gain control of thier own cities. Were still waiting for their revenge:mjlol:

Somalia is the way it is because people are still hiding from the truth, no one wants to take the blame.
There are 22,000 African troops stationed in Somalia, al shabab control more than half of the country,
People are being killed in the capital every day because of terror,
No independent government nor any elections,
Poverty, famine, diseases, high death mortality, low adult literacy...
There are 1001 problems but people are more concerned about my qabil is bigger than your 1 and fighting over villages when the rest of The World has moved on, and your neighbors are building skyscrapers.

:mjcry:

This.

We're in this message because we're too stupid to see the mess we're in. We're so arrogant about our clan's superiority that we fail to see how truly destroyed we are. No education for 26 years is also to blame, we don't have a learned elite controlling the country. Instead we have vile ignorant old men and unlearned tribal 'journalists' pulling the strings.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Siyaad Barre sided with the US only after the Soviets stopped supporting him. There was no economy, no institutions, and the morale of the Somalis were low. You also had refugees from kilinka shanaad in Somalia which was a stress on Somalia.

You had the failed coup by the SSDF, which made Siyaad Barre very paranoid. He only had a small grip of power and it was through his family. No more supreme revolutionary council but of course he had his supporters (guulwadayasha). In 1986 he had the accident, imo I believe he could've been having early on set dementia which explained his extreme and strange behaviors. He was a thug and no young fellow, he was a very old fellow.

You also mentioned Isaaq civilians dying but made no mention of Darood clan cleansing in Xamar and Rahanweyne clan cleansing via the man made famine.

Another problem was after the ouster of Siyaad Barre via the USC, after cleansing the city of Darood and going on a massacre and killing spree eventually it became Mahdi vs Caydiid in the struggle for power. Caydiid was killed. You also had AIAI which was the precursor to ICU and AS (explains the extreme religious shift in Somalis). They were backed by KSA.

In May 91, Somaliland declared they left the union. They had a war in the mid 90s, but have been able to come together and maintain peace. In August 1998, Puntland was established as a safe territory for its people (USC went into that territory so it was important to have a safe haven so the clan cleansing wouldn't occur again).

You also forgot to mention the failed peace keeping mission in the 90s, the fact that the ICU kept "peace" in Mogadishu for a short time but were simply war lords that had participated in the civil war and then pretended to be wadaado.

You had the TFG backed by the UN and US, had Ethiopian troops come in to take out ICU. People blame AY for "inviting Ethiopians" into Mogadishu but never mention the Somali on Somali clan cleansing in Mogadishu. Also, Caydiids son claimed Somalia should annex its borders with Ethiopia and create one country, one passport, one government but no one mentions that (read: he's HG and Caydiids son).

The problem with Somalia is everyone has their own grievances and version of events. It's better for all to just make their own way, the Somali weyn dream is dead. Too much mistrust, backstabbing, corruption etc.

Somalis are divorced from reality, instead of sitting down and admitting what happened to everybody, they want to play make believe and pretend. Yaab!
Can you go into detail what caydiids son wanted to do did he want somalia to be part of Ethiopia?

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
When did isaaq kill dhulbahante ? Trust me bradar isaaq still havent had their revenge against dhulbahante.
All isaaq did was gain control of thier own cities. Were still waiting for their revenge:mjlol:
Straight after siad barre was overthrown SNM went on a killing spree killing many of the tribes who they deemed as being sympathetic towards siad barre regim from in borama in particular and other warsengeli & dhulbhante too, or did you think Isaac hands were clean.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Blah blah blah the only somalidiid is you dividing somalia into billions of states and regions, just look at your own picture
It's called federalism somalidiid the sole super power in the world the USA uses the federal system.

Straight after siad barre was overthrown SNM went on a killing spree killing many of the tribes who they deemed as being sympathetic towards siad barre regim from in borama in particular and other warsengeli & dhulbhante too, or did you think Isaac hands were clean.

Youre right they attack a few unnarmed dhulbahante geeljires , but the dhulbahante won every major battle with the snm, before and after siyaad barre.
Why do you think they dont show gadibursi the same cuqdad they show dhulbahante .
Cause they didnt get their revenge thats why :cool:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Youre right they attack a few unnarmed dhulbahante geeljires , but the dhulbahante won every major battle with the snm, before and after siyaad barre.
Why do you think they dont show gadibursi the same cuqdad they show dhulbahante .
Cause they didnt get their revenge thats why :cool:
I agree and also not all dhulbhante are the same and people shouldn't tar with the same brush and what I mean about not being the same is for example look at buhoodle it's right next to burco it's the closest dhulbhante degan to an Isaac degan of burco yet there's no somaliland troops there like they're stationed in las canood.

Baharsame are known as macaan jecel kkkkk I hope they eat good from the censored may Allah bless the Garads of dhulbhante :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending