Why is rating other men shunned

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Why are you so racist? I can call men sexy and not feel attracted to them why is that so hard to believe.
This is factual and not a fallacy there's nothing in particular racist about my previous comment,
Reer Xamar are known to have repressed homosexual tendencies , their males have feminine characteristics , they exhibit bizzare behaviours which is not natural for a normal male

why are there crossdressers in Marka , Baraawe and Xamar , not long ago a macalin dugsi in Ceelasha Biyaha sodomized his pupils , a soldier in Hawl Wadaag district raped innocent male bystanders

Yet we have that degenerate shitehole as our capital naclatullahi

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Xamar is a walking Soddom and Gomorrah wether you like it or not
The place is doomed so are it's inhabitants
I can post the cringey qashin that's in YT and Tiktok they're all from there but nah I don't want my fellow comrades to contract eye cancer wlahi

And they have singlehandedly tarnished Somali men reputation
You're no different since you want to call another male sexy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is factual and not a fallacy there's nothing in particular racist about my previous comment,
Reer Xamar are known to have repressed homosexual tendencies , their males have feminine characteristics , they exhibit bizzare behaviours which is not natural for a normal male

why are there crossdressers in Marka , Baraawe and Xamar , not long ago a macalin dugsi in Ceelasha Biyaha sodomized his pupils , a soldier in Hawl Wadaag district raped innocent male bystanders

Yet we have that degenerate shitehole as our capital naclatullahi

do u have a reer xamaar caadkah boy friend?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
do u have a reer xamaar caadkah boy friend?

Dafuq you talking about are you fucking out of your mind you must be blind
do I look like a qowmluud to you

what are you smoking

:what::wtf:
I was stating that the op was indicating qowmluud tendencies due to his statements and the shitehole city he come from is known for fuckeries .

Trending

Latest posts