Why is rating other men shunned

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why can't we just say he's attractive and that male is not.
Females can do that, but we can't.Why do these double standards exist?

Because a female is a negative entity. Passive. (not counting the butch lesbians with imaginary balls)

Men are a Positive entity. They are suppose to be strong and silent. Not apt to feminine things like critic -ing beauty or handsomeness.

Its just the way nature is.

Now of course there are girly men who can do that. That is nature too.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Men do not often receive compliments. As compared to men, do we females get more attention. I would say, let them have their moment:kanyeshrug:
Tell-Me-Im-Pretty-Trixie-Gif-In-The-Fairly-Odd-Parents.gif

Because a female is a negative entity. Passive. (not counting the butch lesbians with imaginary balls)

Men are a Positive entity. They are suppose to be strong and silent. Not apt to feminine things like critic -ing beauty or handsomeness.

Its just the way nature is.

Now of course there are girly men who can do that. That is nature too.

Basra sometimes your wisdom amazes me!

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Why can't we just say he's attractive and that male is not.
Females can do that, but we can't.Why do these double standards exist?
Nah it doesn't exist within the Somali culture , a man to compliment another man for his looks, seem to be sketchy and outrageously bizzare phenomenon, despite whatever your intentions were people may interpret it differently and it's obvious not the best perceptions you'll gather especially by saying this

Negative impact

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Depends how you go about it. Like your body language, the tone you use, the way you say it and your confidence in your sexuality. Now for example. I stand up straight and I am laughing with my friends and one friend is called Hassan. and I say: Yo man forreal Hassan is handsome he be getting mad girls.

But let's say you walk with a limp leg and you have a big booty like naag and you very skinny limp wristed and you have a girly voice and say: Oh heeeeey theres Hassan hmmmmm hmmmmmm Hassan is so attractive.

Now that's suspect.

Depends how you go about it. Like your body language, the tone you use, the way you say it and your confidence in your sexuality. Now for example. I stand up straight and I am laughing with my friends and one friend is called Hassan. and I say: Yo man forreal Hassan is handsome he be getting mad girls.

But let's say you walk with a limp leg and you have a big booty like naag and you very skinny limp wristed and you have a girly voice and say: Oh heeeeey theres Hassan hmmmmm hmmmmmm Hassan is so attractive.

Now that's suspect.

I think people who use the "no homo" after every sentence are automatically suspect!

tenor.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

Now that's suspect.
Very suspect indeed just like the OP's comment

I wont be surprised since he's a mogadishawi all bizzare shits from there walle iyo bille